SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. when he was on I posted on MB that it was a stage managed and assumed club knew. Then Hird said he didn't expect it. Going by your post looks like it was after all.

If it was a ploy to bring ASADA into the debate Hird couldn't very well stand up and say as much could he? Better to make it look like an honest guy telling what he thought was a harmless detail.

IN any case it would appear to have worked if it was a deliberate ploy, the Ch7 guys tonight pointed out that ASADA and WADA may not be on the same page re AOD (and suggesting Jobe should be taking down the names of everyone who potted him), Doc Larkin has pointed out that ASADA have yet to clarify their position on the drug and Sheedy was on the ABC the other day saying the same thing. Some presenter on SEN today was also echoing those thoughts but those guys are pretty hard to take seriously tbh. The AFL's silence on the issue seems kind of telling. If they don't know almost every detail of the investigation I'll eat my hat, if it were a clear cut case they would have come out and at the very least made Watson sit out a few games. My bet is that they're waiting for ASADA to say something as well.

Anyway, regardless if this was a clever plan or a random act, we should be hearing something from ASADA sooner rather than later because I doubt they can stand up to this sort of media scrutiny for long.

I know it says Essendon Supporers only, but i have to say WCE booing Jobe is a joke, those guys have a history of all sorts of drugs in their club!!

That's pretty much the reason most people are disgusted with the West Coast fans. Those in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

I mean, it's no different to the statements he said after the Freo game. So it's not really a slip up or a new sentiment or anything

He did, but that seemed more deliberate than this.

Plus we'd certainly know much more now than we did then, we being the club, not the public

gosh I'm loving the offended now after tonight

So many responses to this.....;)

Assuming you are referring to yet another fantastic win, yep, there's some real tears out there amongst the EFC haters!!! Even the Norf "sympathy" thread has fallen into in-fighting, lol!

im wondering if the servers can handle the meltdown should ASADA/WADA find no wrong-doing.
I also fear for the health of many a poster should this be the case. Im prepared for the worst. Im not sure they are prepared for anything but......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AOD never reached the level of testing to be considered a performance enhancing drug did it? is that correct

I don't think so, however, Dank claimed to have email(s) from WADA saying that it didn't breach S2.

I don't think so, however, Dank claimed to have email(s) from WADA saying that it didn't breach S2.
Whats S2?

So my understanding is what i just posted and that it wasnt for human use which meant it goes under the S0 catch all category

Whats the argument against why Jobe should be playing tonight then?

Whats S2?

So my understanding is what i just posted and that it wasnt for human use which meant it goes under the S0 catch all category

If it doesn't fall under S2 it means it's not performance enhancing.

As for why he's playing....ask the AFL!!! They know more than any of us and are letting him play, might be something in that?

AOD never reached the level of testing to be considered a performance enhancing drug did it? is that correct

It's more accurate to say that despite the amount of testing done on it (3 rounds of clinical trials), there was no evidance of PED properties. The potential for cartilage regrowth came from something they did in vitro, not in a living creature given the drug. Note the word potential though, nothing has really been confirmed at this stag.

Whats S2?

DEY TERK ARE DROOOOOOOGGGSSSS!!!!!1!!!!!

Imagine the following nightmare scenario for the AFL:
  • Essendon plays well the rest of the home-and-away season, finishing top of the ladder
  • The week before the finals, infraction notices are issued to - let's say hypothetically (I have no inside knowledge) - Watson, Carlisle, Hibberd, Dempsey, Stanton and Ryder
  • As per AFL rules, those players are stood down immediately
  • Essendon loses close finals in consecutive weeks while those players are out, and is bundled out of the finals
  • Essendon fights the charges and eventually wins
The entire season - including the grand final and the premier's claim to a flag - would have an asterisk over it.

So many responses to this.....;)

Assuming you are referring to yet another fantastic win, yep, there's some real tears out there amongst the EFC haters!!! Even the Norf "sympathy" thread has fallen into in-fighting, lol!

On that, what a disgrace of a human being Teffy is, I can excuse a lot of ****ers on here cause they're clearly playing with half a deck, no excuses for this prick, he's just a dead c#nt.

Whatever's happened, I am so pissed off that this series calamities has occurred in our best season (touchwood) since 2001. It's hard to get as excited about things you otherwise would.
It feels a bit to me like being given a lot of great presents and knowing that someone might - or might not - take them back off you later.

Whatever's happened, I am so pissed off that this series calamities has occurred in our best season (touchwood) since 2001. It's hard to get as excited about things you otherwise would.

Yeah, I'm amazed at what little genuine joy I'm getting out of this season. In some ways it's almost worse than the most painful late Sheeds/Knighter seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back