SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A number of Bomber fans on here have been critical of opposition fans for not waiting until the investigation is complete and I agree with that statement. But the opposite is also true, Bomber fans should not be critical of new information simply because it does not tell us what we want to hear. We shouldn't be taking any firm views until the investigation is complete.

I'm of the view that this is an incredibly messy affair but I feel that there is a lot of confirmation bias among posters on this forum. Opposition fans only believe stories that show the Bombers or Hird in a poor light, while many Bomber supporters only believe stories that have a positive spin to the saga. I don't think that having a pre-existing ideology is the best way to look at things.

Question the interview like with all facts that have come out and as you would any interview.

Threads outside of this one I couldn't care less about. As far as I can see that is just where you go to troll.

Remember (even when Hird talks) that there are usually 3 sides to every story. In this case Robinson's side, Hird's side and then the truth. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

If Robinson did something wrong, he isn't going to say so. He may lie, he may just have a different interpretation of events. He could be spot on and completely honest.

I have no doubts James Hird made mistakes in this.

I just missed the Channel 7 bit typing this....**** lol

He was on $300k/year

And? 120k is still a significant sum. Surely we're not all going to sit here and say we'd throw up our noses at that sort of money immediately because of high morals? I mean, mebbe you would - doubt I would just to sit around for 9 hours and tell a story. I won't be watching it as I'm sure it will be like an extended version of today tonight and be selectively edited to be as bad as possible with horrible zooming and evil music going on.

And? 120k is still a significant sum. Surely we're not all going to sit here and say we'd throw up our noses at that sort of money immediately because of high morals? I mean, mebbe you would - doubt I would just to sit around for 9 hours and tell a story. I won't be watching it as I'm sure it will be like an extended version of The 7:30 report and be selectively edited to be as bad as possible with horrible zooming and evil music going on.

EFA

And? 120k is still a significant sum. Surely we're not all going to sit here and say we'd throw up our noses at that sort of money immediately because of high morals? I mean, mebbe you would - doubt I would just to sit around for 9 hours and tell a story. I won't be watching it as I'm sure it will be like an extended version of today tonight and be selectively edited to be as bad as possible with horrible zooming and evil music going on.

Nothing, I'm just saying how much he was earning.

If Hird wanted to use banned PEDs on our players, he must go. No ifs or buts, he MUST go if that's the case. IF he did

EDIT: If he knew it was banned. If he didn't know it was banned and said it, no problems then

He's been shown to have made the stipulations for the program very clear on a few occasions now. In the course of discussing the program with Dank I'm sure they mulled over countless substances and combinations with clarification being given by the expert regarding applicable regulations (Dank). If they were planning to sail close to the breeze it's fair to assume that the discussion extended to areas that were past the line they wished to approach. That doesn't imply guilt in any way, it suggests they implemented the program as has been stated countless times to push the boundaries.

I would. If he donates the money to charity he would gain some respect.

This interview has done more harm to Robinson's professional career than his experience with EFC. He is now officially labelled as 'dangerous goods', no one will go near him now because they know what he is capable of when 'things don't work out'.

Probably Hird wanted to use something illegal but the weapon stopped him and they didn't end up using it.

How is this damming towards Hird if the weapon stopped him? if anything he did a good thing.

Can't remember the drugs name but one of those texts from the 7.30 report spoke about buying a supply of that drug 'if we use it or not'

So I think it is possible some drugs were bought but never used.

Not much has been said at all about Doc Reid. That is a interview I want to see.

I do want to send a message to anonoymous...hack ASADA and get the documents. If we are guilty, treat them Alex Jones style.

says-he-has-the-documents-doesnt-show-anyone.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently there has been a commentary panel assembled, lol. Spike is on it, so he should be on Hirds side to refute anything he sees as BS.

If this is going to be so damning, then ASADA would already know, and if it's as explosive as Sedat! is saying it is (I see you floggo) then players wouldn't be out there.

It's like people have lost all ability to critically think anymore. I'll be at work so I won't even be tempted to watch it, but in all likely hood it's just going to be a whole lot of hullabaloo about nothing, with Hird portrayed as the beast incarnate of course.

Luke Darcy FFS!!!!

Oh and can someone explain to me how St Kilda fans are somehow claiming that the Saad situation is a 'victory' for them.. because it gives them a chance to prove how delusional EFC supporters are.. HUH?!? Are you kidding me with this crap?

So many stupid people.. so little time.

Positive #1 - David Zaharakis choose not to take part in the program, confirmed by his manager Scott Lucas.

What this means?

Players were not forced to take part in the program. So technically players could have researched the drugs themselves.

This was part of James Hird's list of guidelines for the program. For the players it was optional to take part.

Luke Darcy FFS!!!!

Oh and can someone explain to me how St Kilda fans are somehow claiming that the Saad situation is a 'victory' for them.. because it gives them a chance to prove how delusional EFC supporters are.. HUH?!? Are you kidding me with this crap?

So many stupid people.. so little time.

Dude why do you even bother reading them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back