SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after all The Weapon's painting himself as the good guy, in the first page it says that we ****** up by hiring him at all? Why do we need to conduct pre employment checks on Robinson? Half our club had worked with him at Geelong?

Dank as well. That page effectively says Dank and Robinson have a reputation for doping that was known in some way prior to their employment at EFC...

The absurd thing is they charge Essendon with hiring Dean Robinson but then trust his testimony as gospel in other charges? Hypocrites?

In light of today's events and comments:
pa96.png

So in that bullshit response from the AFL they repeated that ASADA said they never advised AOD was not prohibited while ignoring the ACC document.

The AFL are flat out lying here and court is a necessity right now.

Hahahahaha @ Jon Ralph's article in the HS. Going to be ****ing funny watching him squirm when this entire thing blows up in the AFL's face. The AFL may hold the aces, but Essendon hold the royal flush.

Watch

Hahahahaha @ Jon Ralph's article in the HS. Going to be ******* funny watching him squirm when this entire thing blows up in the AFL's face. The AFL may hold the aces, but Essendon hold the royal flush.

Watch

Are they playing with an irregular deck of cards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The charges certainly don't paint Hird and Corcoran in a good light even if AOD is legal.
And Dank's alleged practices in the charges are just insane.
Looking forward to the presser.

Doesn't matter how it "makes us look", all that matters is whether or not we have done something that was forbidden by the AFL guidelines. From what I've observed, we haven't, and I expect the future proceedings to reflect that

I'm skimming while I get small windows of time but this caught my eye:

It would be flat out negligence for the club not to be looking at doing everything within the rules to improve.

Thanks Mr Mojo Risin, but to be honest what the nuffies at ASADA say isn't concrete enough for me.

Would like to hear what WADA say.
I'll tell what would happen:

Player to WADA: "I am inquiring about the status of TA-65 and whether it is a prohibited substance."
WADA to player: "Please refer to your local governing body for the correct status of TA-65."
Player to ASADA: "I was wanting to know about the status of TA-65 and whether it is a prohibited substance. WADA said I should refer the question to you."
ASADA to player: "TA-65 is not prohibited and it is not performance enhancing."
Player to ASADA: "So there is no issue?"
ASADA to player: "No."

-----A year later-----

ASADA to AFL: "Here is the report with a list of substances we are concerned about."
AFL to ASADA: "Didn't you guys say AOD9604 and TA-65 were not prohibited?"
ASADA to AFL: "Ummmmm, well yeah but since WADA has said AOD9604 is prohibited and that they want to make TA-65 prohibited"
AFL to ASADA: "Shit, this looks bad for both of us, keep it under wraps and we'll charge them including these substances to keep WADA happy."
ASADA to AFL: "Ok Andy, you're the boss!"

The invoices for hexarelin and TB4 were credited which means they were returned and not used. No company would credit an invoice if the product had been consumed

That was all part of the elaborate cover up, along with the "backdated" letters.....

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-21/afl-statement-on-status-of-aod-9604-?utm_medium=RSS

'ASADA reiterates that at no point has it advised any party that AOD-9604 was permitted in sport, and our advice to the sporting community has always been consistent with WADA.'

Well someone is lying through their teeth here - the fix is in people, the fix is in.

Not necessarily.

"ASADA reiterates that at no point has it advised any party that AOD-9604 was permitted in sport"

is not the same as

"ASADA reiterates that at no point has it advised any party that AOD-9604 was not prohibited in sport"

Doesn't matter how it "makes us look", all that matters is whether or not we have done something that was forbidden by the AFL guidelines. From what I've observed, we haven't, and I expect the future proceedings to reflect that

Because of Steve Dank's practices it appears literally impossible to determine whether something has been done that is forbidden. Unless Dank starts talking and bringing forward more evidence there could be trouble because of players receiving unknown substances listed as amino acids and some not listed at all.
If what is in the charges turns out to be accurate, then Hird and Corcoran will have failed in their duty badly enough to be banned from working in the industry.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-21/afl-statement-on-status-of-aod-9604-?utm_medium=RSS

'ASADA reiterates that at no point has it advised any party that AOD-9604 was permitted in sport, and our advice to the sporting community has always been consistent with WADA.'

Well someone is lying through their teeth here - the fix is in people, the fix is in.[/quote

Notice the choice of words "they never advised it was permitted"...

They do not refute they advised "it was not prohibited"

The lawyers will take care of this BS

Because of Steve Dank's practices it appears literally impossible to determine whether something has been done that is forbidden. Unless Dank starts talking and bringing forward more evidence there could be trouble because of players receiving unknown substances listed as amino acids and some not listed at all.
If what is in the charges turns out to be accurate, then Hird and Corcoran will have failed in their duty badly enough to be banned from working in the industry.

That's the point though. They WON'T know unless he talks. Therefore they can't ban them out of nowhere unless they have substantial evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back