SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"he failed to produce the smoking gun which could bring down the Bomber great" reported by Damien Barrett

least he didn't say that.

he'll be appropriately dealt with by sam while i drown in liquor and ashes failure

Ah, fair enough. Crap from KB.

Having said that, he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is a clown, his entire radio facade is playing the fool. Hell, I remember at the start of the thing when I was tuning into radio one day, he suggested the punishment for Essendon should be being forced to have Sheedy coach us for five years.

Kind of funny, really.

Ah, fair enough. Crap from KB.

Having said that, he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is a clown, his entire radio facade is playing the fool. Hell, I remember at the start of the thing when I was tuning into radio one day, he suggested the punishment for Essendon should be to be being forced to have Sheedy coach us for five years.

Kind of funny, really.

The same guy who suggested that putting your head down to pick up the ball should be illegal?

Don't listen to SEN at that time anyway. Finey has said more common sense than anyone else on that station, on this issue as with all others, noting that Tim is being particularly cautious for a number of reasons.

SEN news says only Hird denies the claim about the police raid...the AFP denied it as well.
Took note of that a few times. Getting a bit over SEN. I like Tim and Andy in the morning and Finey is usually good listening but the other guys are pissing me off. The Ox hates Essendon. Always has. Always will. But this whole saga has seen him disgrace himself. He like others get off on the Anti - Essendon morons phoning in allowing them to ramble on and on yet the moment someone hints at defending Essendon - SLAM. They either cut them off within seconds or make a harsh joke of what an imbecile that person is.

Took note of that a few times. Getting a bit over SEN. I like Tim and Andy in the morning and Finey is usually good listening but the other guys are pissing me off. The Ox hates Essendon. Always has. Always will. But this whole saga has seen him disgrace himself. He like others get off on the Anti - Essendon morons phoning in allowing them to ramble on and on yet the moment someone hints at defending Essendon - SLAM. They either cut them off within seconds or make a harsh joke of what an imbecile that person is.

Ox can't even keep the facts straight. Today he said Essendon said they never knew about s0...when did Essendon every say that? All I've heard is they didn't know AOD was banned by s0.

Other than the facts, that's the real story of this saga. Essendon bashers have been given free reign in the media to unleash bile, some of which has been very personally distressing to figures associated with Essendon. Meanwhile, Essendon supporters have been cut off and censored, while people at the club simply are tied down and unable to say anything in their defense. There are people in the media now - and mods at big footy are included - who deserve to be sued until they're ruined. That's not hyperbole, I genuinely believe this to be the case, and I hope some smart lawyers for us have found some material which can be used for defamation suits. It won't be against everyone who deserves it, but hopefully there will be people who can be made examples of. I'm bitter and fuming, despite the fact that I acknowledge our club has been, at best, grossly negligent, the attacks and innuendo on our club and our supporters have been vile and opportunistic, and there are people who have indulged who should, to put it very mildly, have had the human decency to know better. If we are able to take our pound of flesh in any cases, I will be greatly satisfied.

edit-
I listened to a bloke call up SEN last night. He'd been a Bombers supporter for decades, and was clearly trying to fight back tears after what he'd been hearing. People like him are being taken advantage of, and the parasitic flogs out on BigFooty and in the media are getting off on their misery. It's utter sickness and there are times that I have to work hard to control my rage.

What KB said is getting taken out of context, like everything else in this saga.

He pretty much said the interview was garbage, and it produced zero new information. I totally agreed with him this morning, well until My.Frown came in then I had to turn it off,

And I agree with him on the putting the head down thing. He's spot on players are stupid if they don't think they are putting themselves in danger.

Ox can't even keep the facts straight. Today he said Essendon said they never knew about s0...when did Essendon every say that? All I've heard is they didn't know AOD was banned by s0.
I thought the same thing but I wasn't totally sure. I'm finding it hard to know what is truth or fact anymore. Far too much bullshit.
One thing I do know is that the players and officials trust James Hird and will support him 100%. I think that alone speaks volumes.
Is Hird perfect - No. He would be the first to admit this but he is an honourable man with the highest integrity.

What KB said is getting taken out of context, like everything else in this saga.

He pretty much said the interview was garbage, and it produced zero new information. I totally agreed with him this morning, well until My.Frown came in then I had to turn it off,

And I agree with him on the putting the head down thing. He's spot on players are stupid if they don't think they are putting themselves in danger.
I love how you referred to him as Mr. Frown. I was hoping that name would catch on

I find Mark Allen worse than the Ox. And I loathe Andrew Gaze. A Flog of the first order - why should the truth stand in the way of a good story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley nails it on 360. Take away the axe grinding last night and, despite him being the custodian of the supplement regime, no information. What's up with that?
Would be interested to see mroe of what he said.

But, I think that is it Hird the clean history makes it seem worse.

Going on what you said, I think he is on the money though.

I find Mark Allen worse than the Ox. And I loathe Andrew Gaze. A Flog of the first order - why should the truth stand in the way of a good story
I used to love listening to Gazey. Never thought he was the type to wish so much pain on good people. He gets so excited at the idea of Essendon falling to shit. It's disgraceful

Would be interested to see mroe of what he said.

But, I think that is it Hird the clean history makes it seem worse.

Going on what you said, I think he is on the money though.

Australian people love to see high profiled people get 'taken down' so they can feel better about their own insignificant lives.

Australian people love to see high profiled people get 'taken down' so they can feel better about their own insignificant lives.

So true. This is mainly because the majority of Australians are bogans who aspire to nothing past their house, their beer and their Ute.

They resent anyone or anything which breaks this mould, hence the glee in seeing the mighty fall.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So true. This is mainly because the majority of Australians are bogans who aspire to nothing past their house, their beer and their Ute.

They resent anyone or anything which breaks this mould, hence the glee in seeing the mighty fall.

They only take an interest in issues that directly effect their lives and want to come home from work, sit in front of the tv and be told what is happening without having to think.

Whateley nails it on 360. Take away the axe grinding last night and, despite him being the custodian of the supplement regime, no information. What's up with that?
A lot of people bag a lot of reporters on here. While I have had an issue with the media coverage, I have not had an issue with the following:
- Gerard Whately
- Mark Fine
- Daniel Harford
- Andy Maher
- Dermott Brereton
- Leigh Matthews
- Cameron Ling
- Eddie McGuire
- Sam Newman
- Mark Robinson
- Anthony Hudson
And of course...
- Tim Watson
- Rohan Connolly
- Mark McVeigh
- Matthew Lloyd

I haven't always agreed with everything the above people have said or written however they, in my opinion, are not so stubborn that they don't change their opinion when presented with new information. I also think they are truly trying to cover the issue with some level of integrity, even if they screw it up from time to time.

This may not be a popular opinion, but the way I see it.

You can turn off the tapatalk Sig in settings if you didn't know...

A lot of people bag a lot of reporters on here. While I have had an issue with the media coverage, I have not had an issue with the following:
- Gerard Whately
- Mark Fine
- Daniel Harford
- Andy Maher
- Dermott Brereton
- Leigh Matthews
- Cameron Ling
- Eddie McGuire
- Sam Newman
- Mark Robinson
- Anthony Hudson
And of course...
- Tim Watson
- Rohan Connolly
- Mark McVeigh
- Matthew Lloyd

I haven't always agreed with everything the above people have said or written however they, in my opinion, are not so stubborn that they don't change their opinion when presented with new information. I also think they are truly trying to cover the issue with some level of integrity, even if they screw it up from time to time.

This may not be a popular opinion, but the way I see it.
I think Jon Pierik from The Age deserves a wrap too.

He has generally been on the anti Essendon bandwagon but he has stuck to the facts and in the main refrained from letting his opinion get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back