SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
03272013-asada590-12.jpg
And now we know what it means when Demetriou says he has been in "meetings with ASADA" - he's been gorging on enchiladas and chilli con carne

Is this related to Dank seen with Newman at some cafe? They mentioned this on SEN this morning. Wouldn't get too excited if it is.
Not sure what it's about guys, it came from a camera man who works for the 7.30 report. Could be BS, was just asking to see if anyone had heard anything. I can't see the warrior giving us good news.

Waiter: Are you ready to order Mr Demetriou?
Vlad: Yes, yes I am.
Waiter: What would you like?
Vlad: Why don't you write down what I don't want, it'll be quicker.
Waiter: Here are your tacos, sir.
Demetriou: They're chicken ! I don't want chicken !
Waiter: I'm sorry sir, it says they're chicken on the menu
Demetriou: Can't you hear me ? I don't want chicken tacos !
Waiter: Perhaps you should have told me that before ?
Demetriou: You should know what I want without me having to telling you, you are bringing your restaurant into disrepute ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff being Jeff:

The AFL should expel Essendon from the 2014 season if the Bombers' supplements saga has not been settled by the end of November, former Hawthorn president Jeff Kennett said
"I'm asking the question is it worth continuing to have the whole code pulled down at the start of a new football season because of this ongoing issue or will we be better to say, 'All right, until it's resolved it's better that Essendon does not compete'," Kennett told 3AW.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...sis-is-unresolved-kennett-20130815-2ryb8.html

As if the lawyers wouldn't have a field day with that scenario :rolleyes:

Dank got takeaway from Asada Mexican Grill the night before. He took the left overs in the next day in their doggy bag, put it in THE fridge with a msg saying "dont touch" as there was a lunch thief in the office (most likely Hirdy given he is the evil man of the moment).

Robinson then reported that he saw a strange bag in THE fridge with the words dont touch asada on it. Annnnnnnnd it snowballed!!

No worries Essendon lawyers, I just solved the case.

One thing I haven't thought about...

The AFL are going to give us a shocking fixture next year, aren't they?

Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond, Sydney, Hawthorn twice?

One thing I haven't thought about...

The AFL are going to give us a shocking fixture next year, aren't they?

Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond, Sydney, Hawthorn twice?

That pretty much goes without saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back