Sam Docherty Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you channelling Doogie Houser or just plain dumb today?

https://www.afl.com.au/vfl/clubs

I follow an AFL side, a VFL side and an A-League side, right now, i.e. today.

Don't worry, MENSA aren't interested in your application.

Hopefully you follow Melbourne City, not the two other tin pot A League teams in this town .

Hopefully you follow Melbourne City, not the two other tin pot A League teams in this town .
I mean, it says it right there under "Other Teams".

Carlton supporters, brought to you by MENSA.

I mean, it says it right there under "Other Teams".

Carlton supporters, brought to you by MENSA.

I am using the mobile browser of BF and cannot see your other teams unless I flip the phone.

Regardless I do look like bit of a tool I admit.

Carry on.

zackah Dinsdale this happy piece of news deserves a Flogstradamus prefix, even if not stated in the Fred Title.

So proud of this bloody amazing champion who has beaten cancer twice, several serious season ending ACL/Knee injuries, but is still standing and making a miraculous return this week.

So so proud of you Doc. Go get em Champ !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hats off to him, i can't imagine suffering cancer and then continuing to play football afterwards. i personally sat out for a full seasons worth and my tumour was removed in april or so in 2016.

hard man, hope he plays well

Show your appreciation peasants

6 months after doing an ACL this fine specimen will be running out in an EF!

Didnt even need any Thymosin Beta 4

Hope you are doing well now
not an issue anymore, officially gone. it was a hard time as a young person but i made it through unscathed.

still, sam docherty, true heart and soul player. i've seen that spiel said about a lot of different players but i believe he's the one that is most suited to the title. bleeds navy and black. will be watching with interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Docherty Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back