Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Mistakenly listened to this Sam last night on SEN. Literally talked about his beloved blues trying to snare Coniglio the whole time. No other teams. just the blues. Why on earth does he think carlton are a chance to snare Coniglio?

It is irritating how he puts on this deep voice, and speaks slowly as if every word he says is so important.

Flog.

Floooooooooggggggggggg

I've said before that he's only tolerable when some like Gerard Healy is there to constantly pull him up on bollocks

That is what I don't get - why Gerard Healy backs him to the hilt and has helped up him progress when McClure is the absolute polar opposite of Healy. I find him particularly insufferable on FC. There's a difference between a journalist asking a pundit to justify their view or expand on it or challenge them but to be so arrogant that you believe your opinion somehow stands above is horrific viewing and unprofessional.

That is what I don't get - why Gerard Healy backs him to the hilt and has helped up him progress when McClure is the absolute polar opposite of Healy. I find him particularly insufferable on FC. There's a difference between a journalist asking a pundit to justify their view or expand on it or challenge them but to be so arrogant that you believe your opinion somehow stands above is horrific viewing and unprofessional.

The only reason any of them help him.

Because of who his Dad was, who seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

Shame about Sam.

Anyone see him have a go at Kane Cornes on Footy Classified last night?

'You're not speaking facts, you're speaking like an idiot'.

That's always McClure's style... cheap personal insults. All he can resort to when he is losing an arguement. Pathetic.

I honestly don't how all these AFL legends who he works with put up with him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's always McClure's style... cheap personal insults. All he can resort to when he is losing an arguement. Pathetic.

I honestly don't how all these AFL legends (who he works with in his various media roles) put up with him.

Does he not say “you’re not speaking facts, you’re speaking your opinion”?

Which is kinda true. It’s just Kane’s opinion.

Kane is pretty close to spot on for what it’s worth.

I honestly don't how all these AFL legends (who he works with in his various media roles) put up with him.

Hutchy carefully selects someone to sit in the chair, someone so severely obnoxious that you've actually missed him by the time he's back... and maybe, you even get a wry chuckle at the 'five time, yes the five time' funny,
like you're hearing it for the 'first time, no not the fivehundredandfirst time' 😟👍

What a tosser. Nothing like Weitering? He's supposed to be the big dog Key defender just like Weitering is. That is exactly the comparison to make. Weitering intercepts as good as anyone but he can lockdown with the best of them as well. Moore isn't doing either ATM which is the point Kane is making and backed up by Lloyd. McClure just needs to STFU about anything on field as he is hopeless and arrogantly delusional. Stick to being the host if he's going to be on the show and blend into the background.

Fills in for Hutch and thinks 'I'll take the whole contrarian and disagreeing for the sake of it thing to the next level'.

Absolute tosser.

For Lloyd and Cornes (like him or not), two champions of the game, you can just feel the contempt.

Good thing about the Olympics is that now a national audience will get to see how much of a d***head he is.

Hutchy carefully selects someone to sit in the chair, someone so severely obnoxious that you've actually missed him by the time he's back... and maybe, you even get a wry chuckle at the 'five time, yes the five time' funny,
like you're hearing it for the 'first time, no not the fivehundredandfirst time' 😟👍
Haha maybe Hutchy is a misunderstood genius then.
Incidently, if you didn’t watch the Monday before, he cracked the sads about Lloydo's closing cook (showing him playing netball 😅), and pretty much said that he wasn't coming back. He is probably still sookin' about having his 'private vision' shown, and may explain his absence on the most recent episode.

He is comfortably the most insufferable flog in the footy media, and that is no easy task considering Tom Morris is also on that list.
Drinks his own piss, offers nothing in the way of value on anything he does, constantly wrong yet still continues to get gigs..
Hutchy seems to be feeding him a fair few of it so potentially it is an Andy Maher type situation where no one else wants him so he must be cheap as

Remove this Banner Ad

Back