Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw him at the Corner Hotel in Richmond on sunday before the Carlton game.

Walked out in the beer garden, pranced around for a little bit looking for a mate and then disappeared.

Walked out in the beer garden, pranced around for a little bit looking for a mate and then disappeared.
Sounds like he was putting on an act... I can't believe he has mates

My favourite part of the episode was when Caro said "Sam you're a stand in host" and his face winced up like a dry aged sultana

As a Tiger who was raised in a predominantly Blue household all I can say is that if you're a Carlton supporter & other Carlton supporters are taking Caro's side against you then you may need to take a good hard look at yourself...:$

Last edited:
As a Tiger who was raised in a predominantly Blue household all I can say is that if you're a Carlton supporter & other Carlton supporters are taking Caro's side against you then you may need to take a good hard look at yourself...:$
We're ashamed to have McClures support. Complete bellend.

Hutchy carefully selects someone to sit in the chair, someone so severely obnoxious that you've actually missed him by the time he's back... and maybe, you even get a wry chuckle at the 'five time, yes the five time' funny,
like you're hearing it for the 'first time, no not the fivehundredandfirst time' 😟👍
In the words of Martin Di Stasio...

'If you are going on holiday, don't pick a replacement who could take your job. Why do you think every Current Affairs host has Peter Luck fill in for them?!'

Last edited:
Does he not say “you’re not speaking facts, you’re speaking your opinion”?

Which is kinda true. It’s just Kane’s opinion.

Kane is pretty close to spot on for what it’s worth.
Told off Kane for speaking his opinion as if it was factual, then proceeded to speak his own opinion as if it was factual :tearsofjoy:
He seems ****ing salty in general. I reckon because he knows he's seen as the biggest dunce in the media, especially after his false statements on Harley Reid, he's now trying to make anyone else take that mantle by blowing up statements by other people to make them seem worse than they really are. He looks desperate to make someone else look bad.

Its ironic that you say that.

Reminds me when watching the GF when Melbourne won the flag a couple of years ago, channel 7 had the cameras in the rooms interviewing the Demons players etc. In one player interview, McClure was in the background and nobody at all was talking to him. He was looking around to see if he could find anyone to talk to....but no one at all came up to him.

He simply kept looking around & at his phone.

" Neville no mates ".

100% utter and complete flog of the highest order. Slick backed hair with a very punchable head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back