Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was conceded why Essendon players did t fly the flag after Sam Mitchell did his syringe thing. Why didn't a player from Essendon go straight to Mitchell and remonstrate with him or confront him?

They meekly stood there and just looked like it was "yup you're right we are just that"

I'm staggered. I would have ran at me Mitchell and barrelled him - yup even if that means giving away a free.
Yet it took their coach to defend them and take a swipe at media and start the his crap again.

If the players had taken action on the field I suspect Sam Mitchell would have received instant feedback.
Like who the hell are you?

Poor by Essendon, on the sledge itself, hmmm it's probably been said a few times by opposition players and it looked worse because he did the hand thing so it made it look worse that it really was.

Haha, Lloyd tried to deny that the low armband thing was taunting Brisbane.

Lloyd took part in the same documentary where Damien Hardwick confirmed that it was a shot at Brisbane.

First he said he didn't remember wearing one personally. Then he said he 'made some calls' and he was advised/reminded that it was also because Michael Long and someone else had to retire that week.

You couldn't make it up.

First he said he didn't remember wearing one personally. Then he said he 'made some calls' and he was advised/reminded that it was also because Michael Long and someone else had to retire that week.

You couldn't make it up.
I recall a weekend not long ago on 3AW where they were discussing the fact that Lloyd had been a possibility to do some kick coaching at Collingwood on top of his Essendon duties.
From Friday night Football Preview to Sunday afternoon he changed his story three times as to what conspired between himself, Buckley and Hird.
And not just subtle slips of the tongue, complete contradictions to what he had stated the previous day(s).
Needs to start taking notes when telling porkies !!!

No, sledge your heart out I say. Its up to the players to retaliate either verbally or physically, they are grown men FFS, surely they can cop a bit of stick.
Hibberd should of hit back with a few barbs at Mitchell

I can't believe how meek Hibberd was. Just shows that mentally they are shot.

You couldn't make it up.

And yet, he did make it up. Lloyd, full of it again. If you're going to tell lies, you're going to need a great memory. Especially in this digital age, where often the truth is just a click away.

You couldn't make it up.
Sociopath gonna sociopath.

What do you take me for?!! Generous seasoning and olive oil and 30 Min in the oven before anything
Notice you skirt around whether you toasted the pine nuts.

Yet another deflection

Just another in a long line of Hird's blatant hypocrisies then cover ups and dissemblings.

Such a bullshit artist with the only defence being that he actually believes them.

Just another in a long line of Hird's blatant hypocrisies then cover ups and dissemblings.

Such a bullshit artist with the only defence being that he actually believes them.

Give him a break.

It must be bloody tough saddled with such a severe and persistent narcissistic personality disorder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're shells of real footballers at the moment, They simply have nothing left IMO, The rest of the year could get pretty ugly, I hope they have a 2nd wind though.

Yep, your boys looked pretty flat in the second half last weekend, after a close but scrappy first half. I reckon they have given up 'playing for Hird'.
The sooner Hird is gone, the sooner your club can start to recover. Until then, I'll have (some) sympathy for your players, but none for Hird.

Yep, your boys looked pretty flat in the second half last weekend, after a close but scrappy first half. I reckon they have given up 'playing for Hird'.
The sooner Hird is gone, the sooner your club can start to recover. Until then, I'll have (some) sympathy for your players, but none for Hird.

Removing Hird will do nothing, They will still face the CAS hearing, If they're found not guilty at the CAS the entire club including Hird can move on, If guilty then we will be torn apart.

Removing Hird will do nothing, They will still face the CAS hearing, If they're found not guilty at the CAS the entire club including Hird can move on, If guilty then we will be torn apart.
Are you confident with CAS clearing them if it goes ahead?

I think the same and was the point I was trying to get across without expressly stating it. Next 2 weeks will tell whether this is in fact the case.

IMO the players directly associate CAS with Hird now.

Like I said, the next 2 weeks will firm things up. If the players can play well and respond to Hird (and the changes he makes), then I personally will equate them being mentally shot directly with CAS. If they do not respond, it will firm up in my mind that Hird has lost the players.

My 2 bobs worth.

Nah.

Just because CAS can't prove what was in those needles, neither can you. Or you won't say.

Still got WorkCover taking a keen interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back