Sando's "A Grade" midfield watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for your opinion. Imagine what kind of shitty midfield a club would have if they only managed to finish above 10th once for the past 6 years?

OUr midifield was horrible at times, but we never came out and said differently

Also, it must be half decent to finish in the top 6 once in the past 1 year

Last edited:
Ok who mashed the button on me on the crows board afl discussion thread?

Note to Port posters "Trollec" isn't a acceptable nickname for our young gun Jared.
It appears at least on of their mods is still very butt/hurt over missing out on Polec as another got a ban for pointing out his good performance the other night.

It appears at least on of their mods is still very butt/hurt over missing out on Polec as another got a ban for pointing out his good performance the other night.

I must say the mod who informed me it was reported seems a decent fella.

You could throw in the Muppetts & you would still call it an a grade.
My favourite muppet
Drunk-Kermit.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how Port fans are mentioning Polec, a player who hasn't even played a major round game for them.

Oh Sorry, Who does he play for again? And in which position does he play?

I love how Port fans are mentioning Polec, a player who hasn't even played a major round game for them.
OOOOPs, I just noticed that back in September when the crows were in the running to get Polec you compared him as being able to become a player like Wingard - I now know where your pain comes from:rainbow:

Lobbe - First rounder
Boak - First rounder
Wines - First rounder
Polec - First rounder
Wingard - First rounder
Ebert - First rounder
Hartlett - First rounder
Moore - First rounder

I know which midfield I'd prefer to have.
Ooooh, I like it. Where you get drafted = how good you are.

Is port going to make a play for Jack Watts this year at the trade table?

Ooooh, I like it. Where you get drafted = how good you are.

Is port going to make a play for Jack Watts this year at the trade table?

Let me guess you drink pale ale?

Edit: LOL at that shitty little mutt in your avatar. What a pounce you must be.

Last edited:
Adelaide's midfield is horrendous. Dangerfield and Sloane are jets. Crouch is a run of the mill accumulator and Douglas is ok. Thompson is well passed it and Mackay is deplorable. You guys are farrrked:thumbsu:

Yeh, good point. I suppose with Richmonds vast finals experience, you are qualified to make such comments:oops:

To prove that Sando is a bully and shouldnt get you crows fans hopes up by spinning you propaganda and lies, its not like he works for 5AA

Why is it so important to you to prove that he is a bully that you would commit so much time and effort into doing so? Wouldn't you prefer to spend that time supporting the Power instead?

Sando has been infected/injected with Vossy and Hirds special crazy sauce!

Adelaide would struggle to stay in the comp without Danger. No other Crows player is even relevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sando's "A Grade" midfield watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back