Sando's "A Grade" midfield watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Why didn't he kick it to paddy?:(

images

Sounds like your 2012.

90% of football fans can see that at full strength port are superior. Only delusional crows supporters that can get that through my head.

So explain to me why our odds are shorter than yours in all of the following: Top 4, To make the 8, Premiership. Looks like the majority of punters know something you don't

So explain to me why our odds are shorter than yours in all of the following: Top 4, To make the 8, Premiership. Looks like the majority of punters know something you don't

Because your fans are morons and bet on the crows no matter what, shortening the odds.

I'm sure all the punters favoured you over us last year as well & that went well lol............. the tears will flow

When the Crows compete in their first grand final for the year? You've already got injuries, are you sure they're not going to be another excuse by the end of the game?

Showdown a GF for the AFC ??, go read this whole thread. I think you will find that the Club Teal minions are the ones banging on about showdown wins and using them to measure how much better they think they are :confused:

The timing of your repetitive posting is crucial if they are to provide any value

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't know how punting markets work do you? One of the things the bookies do when setting a market, is to judge the demand for that type of bet/s. For example they will look at the amount of support for Adelaide and factor that into their markets. It is one of the reasons why Collingwood is always shorter in the markets than realistically they should be unless they are a clear standout. Therefore Adelaide with the larger supporter base would have their odds come in slightly when compared to Port. Pretty simple hey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sando's "A Grade" midfield watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back