SANFL Grand Final - Who will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you have been a Glenelg supporter as long as I have, you would understand. In my lifetime the Bays have played in 14 Grand Finals for only 3 Wins. In fact it was 14 GF’s in just 23 years. I was witness to 10 of them for just 2 wins, that sort of devastation can scar a man for life!
I hear ya! Hopefully, for a change, we'll be celebrating at Glenleg Oval on Sunday night.

If the Bays are hard in close then they will win. Doggies have been great at that for years, that's why they have been so successful but if Glenelg come close to matching them in that department they will dominate the game. Centrals showed them the way in the 2nd semi and it showed against Sturt in the Prelim.

Bays by 30 -40 points.

Unfortunately, Centrals and by a fair margin I think.

More experienced in finals, harder bodies around the ground. Bays are a bit susceptible, probably a year off a flag. Though the same could be said for Hawthorn last weekend. :eek:

So you never know.

I'll be going for the Bays, but think Centrals will win, again.

Just put a greenback on the dogs over 15.5 @ $2.30 & another greenback on the dogs -4.5 points @ $1.85 ... Centrals experience & pressure around the ball/at the contest should see them win quite easily imo

who eva was next 2 me at the parade 2day with the hardy gurnesy pm ur moblie numba coz i might have a spare tiket

I hope it's the Bays. But I have a really bad feeling. Can you imagine the pain of having to listen to it over the internet? And getting up at an unbearably early hour to listen? If we lose, imagine the effect it has on the whole day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully another flag for Centrals, hard to follow them that much from Melbourne, but look forward to wearing my Doggies jumper tomorrow if we get up. Biased, but Centrals by four goals.

If the Bays are hard in close then they will win. Doggies have been great at that for years, that's why they have been so successful but if Glenelg come close to matching them in that department they will dominate the game. Centrals showed them the way in the 2nd semi and it showed against Sturt in the Prelim.

Bays by 30 -40 points.

Surely you were only kidding??

The bays did quite well though.

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Grand Final - Who will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back