SANFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish in 2012 or Michael Aish in 1984?

Which run was better?

The punch up was right in front of me. Caruso landed a big hit.

Well deserved Norwood 3 years in the making. A lot of young blokes in that team as well.

Disgracfull by the Power not to let Rodan and especially Pfieffer play in the finals, both in and out of the Power team all year, yet were now to valuable to let play finals. Pfieffer a Birwood boy, Norwood junior loves that club, deserves to have played.

My skin will crawl if Aish ends up wearing a Teal jumper in 2014.

James Aish in 2012 or Michael Aish in 1984?

Which run was better?

The punch up was right in front of me. Caruso landed a big hit.

Well deserved Norwood 3 years in the making. A lot of young blokes in that team as well.

Disgracfull by the Power not to let Rodan and especially Pfieffer play in the finals, both in and out of the Power team all year, yet were now to valuable to let play finals. Pfieffer a Birwood boy, Norwood junior loves that club, deserves to have played.

My skin will crawl if Aish ends up wearing a Teal jumper in 2014.

Pfieffer said himself he didn't want to, as did Rodan

Rodan body's needed a rest, Pfieffer wanted to be 100% sure he could do a full pre season

Aish will end up wearing a GWS or GC jumper in 2014, will go top 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a damned good crowd. It would be very close to a whole season's attendance in the Tassie league.
Possibly 20k were Norwood fans (large supporter base), the rest neutrals and Westies supporters (small support base).
Overall SANFL crowds are still reasonably good and would be the best supported state league for any code.

how did cachia play? heard he was involved in the punch up.
anyone have thoughts on him as a draft chance?

played very well could of almost won jack oatey medal

had a great season...i think hes a good chance of getting picked up. if he doesnt he will stay at norwood.

Heard that there is a lot of interest surrounding Cachia following his awesome display. Will be surprised if he at doesn't at least get a look in at a club.

Mate, when Cachia came to Norwood this season, I couldn't believe a ready made AFL player was delisted by Carlton. He's well balanced, plays both sides of the body, good clean pair of hands, above average kick, and lands on his feet after he marks.

I rate Cachia very highly, the surprising thing is coach Bassett doesn't rate him so high ... God only knows why. I will be staggered if he's not drafted.

Mate, when Cachia came to Norwood this season, I couldn't believe a ready made AFL player was delisted by Carlton. He's well balanced, plays both sides of the body, good clean pair of hands, above average kick, and lands on his feet after he marks.

I rate Cachia very highly, the surprising thing is coach Bassett doesn't rate him so high ... God only knows why. I will be staggered if he's not drafted.
footyfan97
Good luck mate.

what gives u that impression?

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back