SANFL scores????

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy said:
AH, cheers for that mate...sorry you had to miss the legs getting over ht eline over their bitches of late..much apprec'd!!! :D

No worries :) I probably would have got a bit annoyed when Port got within a goal, but it worked out well in the end. Well done to the Blues, they needed that, they are back in the top 5.

Adelaide Hawk said:
No worries :) I probably would have got a bit annoyed when Port got within a goal, but it worked out well in the end. Well done to the Blues, they needed that, they are back in the top 5.
yep. Next week, i get married on hte satdy, but will be up again on friday night when my mob takes on your mob....that will be a clash wont it!!! looking forward to it and ill see ya here if you do the scores...hope your back gets better soon, you might even be able to go next week!!!

Jimmy said:
yep. Next week, i get married on hte satdy, but will be up again on friday night when my mob takes on your mob....that will be a clash wont it!!! looking forward to it and ill see ya here if you do the scores...hope your back gets better soon, you might even be able to go next week!!!

Getting married? All the best :)

PerthCrow said:
Congrats to Sturt on finding winning form once again

And I know they lost but South seem to be showing some much needed spirit this year.

Cheers Hawkk

Yep, very bloody worried today I can tell you. (Cant believe South were $4.20 to win) Looks like the 2nd half was a reversal of Round 1 last year. 3 games + % on top BUT is a great position to be in but we didnt need Centrals doing that to North, :eek: they are a HUGE worry.

Many, many words come to mind but the only one that will get through the swear filter is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Hargraves was out and I believe Wintle as well, but good as those two are I don't think they would have kicked 20 goals between them.

Jimmy said:

Congrats Jimmy - great news. Hope you both have a great day!

Leaping Lindner said:
Many, many words come to mind but the only one that will get through the swear filter is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Hargraves was out and I believe Wintle as well, but good as those two are I don't think they would have kicked 20 goals between them.

Wintle was a late withdrawal with a hammy I believe. That was embarrassing today, a return to the Hart days of 2003.

Also congratulations to Jimmy. Hope you have a great day mate.

I said before the game we needed to beat the Roosters by 10 goals today to be back on track. Needless to say, winning by 20 goals was more than satisfactory. North have been overrated all year. But this should be a good lesson for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pic of the Day from Prospect Oval courtesy of Wedgie...

3.jpg

He's on crack... :p :D

Go Norwood!!!!! It's always good to beat Port and twice in one year is even better :D
Just hope they win when we play South next month and I am in Adelaide watching

PS Thanks again for scores Adelaide Hawk

What the hell is wrong with the TIGERS they just bloody can't beat anyone in the top 5 except for NORTH, but NORTH seem to be on a downer so this is nothing to brag about. TIGER'S are giving me the sh**s.(I know we beat CENTRALS) but they were in a lol!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL scores????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back