SANFL Tipping Competition

• Thread starter safooty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep thanks Grogette.

I unfortunately for some people, am umpiring Friday evening, so therefore I will need your tips by around 2pm on Friday to complete, upload the website for all to see.

People still to post or email their selections for Round 1:

Dreamkillers
lufc618
LeapingLindner
FISH
Adrian Shelton
ThePrideOf
Eastaugh36

Best of luck to you all, and remember, my selections will be done by me giving a dog toy a teams name and my dog selecting one. I will not select my own sides. This is accurate ok.

If my dog wins then canines must be smarter than humans.

The site:

http://members.tripod.com/bigfootytip

Good luck and talk soon.

Yep thanks, mud n blood and screech, your in.

It's not up to me, 22 people in this comp need to compromise and work out if the jersery thing will be up and running or not.

Ummmm,

Please
Dreamkillers
lufc618
LeapingLindner
FISH
Adrian Shelton
ThePrideOf
Eastaugh36

Get your tips in, I am out Friday Night for suspected reasons, want to know ask in private, but I need those selections from you by no later than around 2:30pm as I will be leaving home at about 2:45pm.

Thanks to everyone who has joined and good luck, and please noone joining after round 1, makes it too confusing.

Thanks.

Thanks guys,

Yes sorry dream, but you know, I'm not home this week, however, it will be only for this week, because of me going out on Friday afternoon to Norwood for obvious reasons.

Next week it will be ok to post by Friday Midnight since there is no Friday Night game.

Good luck to everyone.

4 people to go for selections...........
Leaping Lindner
Adrian Shelton
The Pride Of
Eastaugh 36

Can you please try your best to get your tips in before I leave home at around 2:30pm.

Thanks.

I know this is late, but count me in to, Steve! Let's see how a Vic goes with this!

Norwood to pip Port Adelaide
Woodville/Torrens to beat South Adelaide
Sturt to beat Glenelg
Central Districts to beat North Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaping Lindner
Adrian Shelton
The Pride Of

Your Selections please within the next hour and 1/2.

Thank you.

For not being able to put selections in by time, away sides will be picked, but only for one week. Failure to tip in next round will result in taking you out of the competition.

Steve.

Leaping Lindner and Adrian Shelton

You have around 30 minutes to decide your selections.

Please log in and give me your selections as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

That's it guys.

No more tippers, no more tips put in please.

Leaping Lindner and Adrian Shelton shall receive away games for this round, lucky some of the away teams are favourites.

This will only occur this week (1 round). Failure to tip in any other round this season means you will be out of the comp ok.

Simple rules, a lot like many other competitions.

Please remember to put your tips in by the time allocated.

Have a good weekend, hope your team is a winner!

SAFOOTY. When i was running tips at my work, those who didn't have their tips in got zero. Harsh you may say but the chance of them getting more than someone who actually made the effort and put their tips in didn't seem fair. Comments anyone?

Originally posted by sapaul
Has anybody joined the ABC footy tipping?

It keeps coming up with this error message when I try to register.:confused:

We're Sorry...

The page or file you've requested has produced a server error.
If this problem persists, please email webmaster@your.abc.net.au with the following information:

Date: 26/3/2003
Time: 9:21:18 PM
File: /tipping/asp/register.asp
Error Number: -2147467259

I gave up!

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back