Sanity at last from the MRP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you for real!?!?!? :eek:

It was well after the play and off the ball for mine. Barry had basically stopped running and was not braced and hero O-Brien comes from nowhere and taps him over. Barry was peeved that Harry thought he got one over him when in truth Harry just managed to get Barry off guard.

Harry and Barry... geez, it sounds like a gay love story!!! :p

Well I didn't see it that way at the time but I have not looked at it since.
Was it late? If it was I stand corrected. I thought it was a pretty legit shepherd at the time

Nothing much in it for mine.

Are you for real, or joking?

The trachea is a far more dangerous area to hit than the head.

If BBBH's throat hit had been a cm or 2 higher and slightly more forceful there could be a death on an AFL field, and you say there's nothing in it, just because no damage was done.

Hmmmmmmm

Everyone knows Barry Hall is a ******* - this needs no debate.

What annoyed me the most was that Harry's hip and shoulder was a completely fair, completely within the rules thing to do - between shoulder and hip. A lot of players in the league get up, maybe a little push and shove and that's all, a few words maybe as well. Most get up and keep playing and seemingly never think about it again.

you didn't see harry o verbal Hall straight after the bump?

manutd,

This thread isn't about Scott Thompson, nor is it about North, or even the Bulldogs. Hall has been a thug for years, not just since he's been at the Dogs - and the AFL has continued to let him do what he does for years - and it's nothing short of a disgrace. As I and others have said, niggling is part of the game and Barry needs to just learn to suck it up not just punch people like the cowardly thug he is.
Maybe he's just angry because he knows he's not gonna win a flag with the Dogs.

Are you for real, or joking?

The trachea is a far more dangerous area to hit than the head.

If BBBH's throat hit had been a cm or 2 higher and slightly more forceful there could be a death on an AFL field, and you say there's nothing in it, just because no damage was done.

Hmmmmmmm

I've only seen it once on grainy footage, but it looked to be just a show of strength - more about the arm contact to the body than the fist. If Bazza throws a real one, he'll make it count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanity at last from the MRP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back