Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1670277

R6 NOTES

Jonzi posting the biggest score of the season to overwhelm Haychh in his first defeat this year
Dannyreed fielding a donut to hand CursingFijian his first win of the season
Cattsy continuing on his merry way with a smashing of Phoenix_9 cellar dwellers
simonoz too strong for St Kilda Death
barta for pm winning a tight tussle with PetWussy to stay in touch with the peloton
Can we get a correction please? I beat Haych once captains were included last week

Can we get a correction please? I beat Haych once captains were included last week

What happened here for Olma to go from 2018 final to 2090??

1682425035091.png

I had initially neglected to take up Lachie Hunters score for Bailey Smith who did not play. So when I first posted scores Olma FC was 2018, but it got revised to 2090.

View attachment 1670277

R6 NOTES

Jonzi posting the biggest score of the season to overwhelm Haychh in his first defeat this year
Dannyreed fielding a donut to hand CursingFijian his first win of the season
Cattsy continuing on his merry way with a smashing of Phoenix_9 cellar dwellers
simonoz too strong for St Kilda Death
barta for pm winning a tight tussle with PetWussy to stay in touch with the peloton
Don’t think it would have mattered but my system showed I had T.Boak as my bench emergency.

Attachments

• B775F903-B757-4632-85B6-5CF60036D131.jpeg
    B775F903-B757-4632-85B6-5CF60036D131.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 23
For some reason I can only select 4 forwards? My other two are Ash Johnston (KP) & Sam Simpson

For some reason I can only select 4 forwards? My other two are Ash Johnston (KP) & Sam Simpson
System can freak out if u delist players that were in on field lineup (incl emergencies).
Not sure who you dropped but try adding them back and removing from on field then delist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When this happens, CLEAR TEAM and start again. As Mike notes, delisting selected players does something weird.

Clear Team basically takes all players out of your lineup, but resets the lineup as well so then you can repopulate as it should be.

Perma
C Tom Green
VC J.Witts

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back