Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t understand the tooserious site at all… is it actually functional?
Makes no sense on my phone

Edit; just seen Simonoz reply. Hasn’t updated yet…
I reckon AFL fantasy and manually updating the scores based on SC might have been better. At least we would have a waiver system… bit late now.

Too serious is updated my score updates to 2119 with Cogs captain. How do we manually update and when do we kick off waivers? What’s the order?

Too serious is updated my score updates to 2119 with Cogs captain. How do we manually update and when do we kick off waivers? What’s the order?
We used to run the waivers off reverse draft order to begin the season. And then the waiver never reset.
Are we going with that model?

Just accidentally picked someone up but reversed it. I didn't think it would go through haha

Is there a way on the TS site to see the transactions?

Just need to work out the winner of canon and caring and set the waiver order.
Does everyone use messenger?
Can we just use that to tag each other in quick succession to push the waiver through?

Marcus Windhager what sort of fantasy output will he have this year? Will he play at the centre bounce? I am in a draft league that includes 2 points for R50 I50. Will that help his style of play? Owies got 84 last week in the league and has just been picked up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The CAPT problem still exists on TS. We are waiting to see if the owner comes up with an idea on how to implement.
As yet we DONT have the ability to overide the scores but are asking him about that as well.

Just accidentally picked someone up but reversed it. I didn't think it would go through haha

Is there a way on the TS site to see the transactions?

barta for pm - I dont think so right ? Purely an honor system as far as I know, Hasnt been a problem in 10 years though.

Marcus Windhager what sort of fantasy output will he have this year? Will he play at the centre bounce? I am in a draft league that includes 2 points for R50 I50. Will that help his style of play? Owies got 84 last week in the league and has just been picked up
A few tipping him to take the tagging role at the centre bounce.
Place held by bytel last week.

So whats the answer for CAPT's ?? I just dont know.........I scored 1799 with Cripps (121) captain Vs Canoneyes 1809 with JKelly (80) captain
so there is one result in flux. I know Mike thinks his game is also in flux based on the CPT non score. We are in limbo I guess. Are we better off
doing away with double CPT scores? Outside of the waiver wire, everything else is covered on TS.
HOPEFULLY Mike or I get the capability to manually adjust after the game......but for now just limbo ?

Waiver.....can do Messenger on our phones but would need a dedicated thread in here to track it.

St Kilda Death - No need to do anything, all done automatically.

Ok, here’s the latest.
TS chief will show me how to run the capt recalc, hopefully not too onerous.
Will keep you informed.

Regardless this week capt score doesn’t affect results so ladder order is correct.

Not fussed how the waiver is run but prob needs a timer before it cascades to next coach.

So I guess Phoenix_9 is first up for waivers.

Ok, here’s the latest.
TS chief will show me how to run the capt recalc, hopefully not too onerous.
Will keep you informed.

Regardless this week capt score doesn’t affect results so ladder order is correct.

Not fussed how the waiver is run but prob needs a timer before it cascades to next coach.

So I guess Phoenix_9 is first up for waivers.

Yeh but I win with double points and lose with no double points.......meh

He will be solid as a draft league mate should play every week and has trained the house down. Will average low 70s with a few higher games and lower depending on his role

We will have to manually adjust scores as they are not correct
Roger, ok I thought snoz said he lost, but maybe that’s under current score (not adjusted for capt).

I may have time tomorrow to do it if I can be shown how.
Regardless, I sure we can look at ladder and determine the correct order and push on with waivers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back