Schoenmakers or Yarran?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarran came a sluggish last in Carlton's time trial today. He finished behind Stevens and that was after he stopped by at Hungry Jacks half way through the tan. Yarran looked very unfit and also showed little effort.

lmao that is funny....honestly that is funny

Had a time trial this morning around Princess Park.

Walker came first.

.... Yarran came last.

Injury group: Bentick Scotand, Hill Warnock, Bannister, Fisher and Hadley

Talking Carlton-
at Yarran was a very disappointing last and looked very unfit, but more importantly he appeared to me that he couldnt give a stuff.

Lol Indeed:D

And he was what? Pick 6? and you thought you bent over the eagles for Judd, wait untill Yarran wants to come back Home

Yarran looks slow over 10m let alone the 3km..... looks like another failure at the draft table.

I suppose it depends on whether you are looking for someone to run at the London Olympics or to play AFL football. If you were looking at the former, you would probably want a Tim Clarke (or even his brother, for that matter), if you want the latter, well Chris Yarran has already demonstrated his football ability at WAFL level.

BTW, how does Stewie Dew go in these time trials?

Classic Polls Board. Some of the comments on each player are just plain funny. Schoenmakers being the best from the draft was pretty good, but in particular I liked - Carlton would look better off with Dowler and Thorp on their list. Hahaha! Somehow I think we were better off with the blokes we selected instead :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back