School Project. Who's your favourite player??

Remove this Banner Ad

i_love_the_hoff

Premiership Player
Dec 15, 2007
south australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Justin Westhoff <3
Hey guys.
Today as a part of Physical Education and Health grade, we were asked to start a project on a team and include

• A player profile (Justin Westhoff)
  • A emotional or moving story about a player, trainer, supporter or coach (Travis Boak and his dad)
  • History of the team
  • List of Players and Coaches/Trainers
  • A short analysis
  • 1 bar graph of something that relates to the team (This is where i need your help!!!!)
I have chosen to do a bar graph on supporters favourite players. So i am going to post a poll with this thread and please vote for your favourite player. Thank you so much for your help!

ILTH
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Is this a trick question?

Will you firebomb my house if I don't choose the Hoff?

LOL!

Good Idea - but no - i won't maybe.

But thanks for voting. I really need these results.

hopefully my project is going to be better than the whole 20 of them that are doing the crows. I am going to stick 100 picures of the Hoff on it. ohhhh siiik.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Tommy Logan - hard desperate player who will never leave the playing field unless he is totally spent. hmm...sounds remotely familiar.

I've never had a favourite player, but atm the two players I have most time for posting wise are Brogan and Gray. :thumbsu:

I vote for anyone but Justin Westhoff.
Matthew is pretty good though. He looked great in that training pic with the elbow strapped up. :thumbsu: :p

Matthew is pretty good though. He looked great in that training pic with the elbow strapped up. :thumbsu: :p

Yeah I want to know why Matthew isnt on the poll, after all he clearly is the better Westhoff :thumbsu:

I'll go with Petters for this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!

Good Idea - but no - i won't maybe.

But thanks for voting. I really need these results.

hopefully my project is going to be better than the whole 20 of them that are doing the crows. I am going to stick 100 picures of the Hoff on it. ohhhh siiik.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Put this one in there...

sell0redaj1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

School Project. Who's your favourite player??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back