Schulz

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerland2007

Senior List
Sep 18, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Was pretty impressive down back, at ground level, put his body on the line a heap of times tonight and even more so when the game was in the balance early last qtr.

Hope he can keep it up

anyone else noticed everytime he switched forwars him and richo colided, both lead to the same spots.

Hopefully we can use Schulz/Polak smart and not do it too much, it thought it worked well tonight rotating them between FF and CHB

Liked the look of Shulz down back - is very smart on the field, very astute, but a 'bloody idiot' off the field, for all those who can remember ;).

Showed poise, wasn't afraid to run off his man or handball, and went in hard at all times.

Could be a real diamond out of the rough.

Love his hardness, marking and his unusually great skills for a big man :thumbsu:

I think when Richo retires Jay will be a good FF but until then switch him down back.

I'm bloody glad we didn't trade him now :D:p

Memo Wallace.....effen keep him at CHB and he will develop into a gun key defender!!!! Stop palying musical chairs with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very impressed with his game tonight. Moore also played pretty well as a medium sized defender
:thumbsu: both played well. never thort shultz was any good as a defender till 2nite . moore played very well. spoiled fevs goal at the line only for it to be kick in by some else.
well done:thumbsu:

Amazing. For the last who knows how many months this board, as a generalization, has kicked the shit out of Jay.

Now everyone is proud.:rolleyes:

Well done to Jay, I also liked Cleve's game a hell of a lot!!!!

That mark he took was awesome,he was no squibb there.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Schulz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back