Schwab shattered

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Schwab shattered

Originally posted by Adam Gilchrist
Thats right.... I already got banned for calling the rioting kids in Redfern who were burning cars and attacking police "Rockapes and Neanderthals" Apparantly that alone was enough to earn me a ban :rolleyes: from our good friend "Mobbenferhuer" It's the social do-gooders like him that are the reason we have 9 year old kids breaking into peoples homes and holding peoples babies at knifepoint.

i'd have to agree with you there, some people are way too touchy about harped on sensitivities

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Schwab shattered

Originally posted by Joffaboy
A Long time ago, long long before you graced us with your presence, each profile had an avatar. Mine was of Nicky Winmar lifting his jumper to the racist Collingwood cheer squad at Victoria Park.

It was also done to ***** off an idiot poster who has gone under various nic's (best known Chris_Judd, and Mark_Viduka, now under Adam Gilshrist) who hates aborigines, and used to be moronically racist.

Go to your profile and have a look.

As for changing it - No. It still resonates.

Mate I wasn't meaning to offend any one I was just wondering what it was all about. Thanx for filling me in.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Schwab shattered

I hate aboriginals now?? :confused: :confused: I am very much in love with Ashley Sampi and David Wirrpunda :D They are quality young men. Nicky Winmar on the other hand was not. Jeff Farmer is not. Nicky Winmar is racist against whites as your avatar used to show in all its glory as he points to the colour of his blank skin to a predominantly white crowd to incite violence. If that makes me a Aboriginal Hater... then guilty.

I don't believe he did that to incite violence, but to show pride in who he was and to stand up against racism.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Schwab shattered

Nicky Winmar is racist against whites as your avatar used to show in all its glory as he points to the colour of his blank skin to a predominantly white crowd to incite violence. If that makes me a Aboriginal Hater... then guilty.

Clueless :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh and guilty as charged

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Schwab shattered

It's the social do-gooders like him that are the reason we have 9 year old kids breaking into peoples homes and holding peoples babies at knifepoint.

"Every complex problem has a simple, neat and completely wrong solution"
H. A. Mencken.

Mencken was a right winger like you Mr. Gilchrist, but he started up his brain before he opened his mouth.

C'mon guys, football supporters don't have to be brainless yobs.
Well not between actual gametimes anyway. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Schwab shattered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back