Scoring definitions

Remove this Banner Ad

So out on the full isn't free against, so i guess neither is deliberate?

Deliberate I think is...I will keep an eye on it today. I have no one in Ess Melb so I may as well sit in front of the PC and watch stats tick over. I will report back. This is EXACTLY why my wife hates me.

Chris Johnson just handpassed through for a rushed behind and got no stat, so that is double confimed.

its a handball and +2... ur saying u could just throw it over the line then, because its not a disposal:confused:

It is not a stat if you handball for a behind even if it goes for 10 metres. There is therefore no +2 score.

Ask anyone who has Chris Johnson because as I posted he just handpassed it through and did not get a stat. No +2. No handpass. Nada, nix, nought.

What about soccering off the ground? Do they get the kick and possession? Because technically its not really a possession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't confirm.

Bock got a free before the mark and he got +3 for it

They will adjust his score I would say (I hope not if you have him). Dennis Commetti read out the official AFL line, also saying he thought it was unfair about a year ago.

Fev got robbed of a mark in Q1 today and got 1 for the free.

It is not a stat if you handball for a behind even if it goes for 10 metres. There is therefore no +2 score.

Ask anyone who has Chris Johnson because as I posted he just handpassed it through and did not get a stat. No +2. No handpass. Nada, nix, nought.

We need J Bowden to find a way around this anomaly. Maybe handpass it up in the air and then punch the ball through, that should do it. Or perhaps handpass it into someone standing on the line.

We need J Bowden to find a way around this anomaly. Maybe handpass it up in the air and then punch the ball through, that should do it. Or perhaps handpass it into someone standing on the line.

Excellent thought. Or he could pass it to a teammate and then push or carry the guy over the line. That would be +2.

OOF is a clanger not a FA, therefore not -3.

Anyone know if you get points if you handball or kick to yourself, for example, to escape a tackle or get around an opponent when on the boundary line?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scoring definitions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back