Scotch Vs Haileybury - Top Position Decider

Remove this Banner Ad

Irony said:
Yep Scotchs celebrations were defintely over the top, this game was purely just a season game and they acted as if they had won the premiership.
In what way?
To me, they celebrated the same after every win this year.

Irony said:
They only need to play a little bit above average and they will smash Scotch.
Assuming Scotch played to their full potential....

Irony said:
Your crowd were abusive and had bad sportsmanship, that isnt spirit its just downright stupid..
I'm proud of a school that can actually pull a crowd and generally it was well behaved. I am not ashamed of any person who calls out 'abusive' things during games as that is what Haileybury have/should have come to expect. Nor is the school ashamed as they would have made an effort to stop it.

Irony said:
Three weeks from now is all that matters boys and i can tell ya that it will be a completely different result next time.
Huge statement coming from a person who reckons:
Irony said:
Scotch only have 2 or 3 guns...there is no competition, we have blokes on the bench u would have starting in key positions on the ground

Come'on, we've all followed football long enough to know that a team will rarely have their best 22 on the ground for every single match. Can you say that St.Kilda is the best team in the AFL just because of their list and if they had Hamill, Hayes and Koschitzke all in and firing they'd win the premiership? You can't because it's just the nature of the game - you can only play with what you've got on the day. So leave that excuse out.

Irony said:
Yep Scotchs celebrations were defintely over the top, this game was purely just a season game and they acted as if they had won the premiership. Well let me just tell you there are 3 games left and a 3 point victory means absolutely nothing. Yes if they had of won by 20 - 30 points then u could say they are clearly better, but 3 points means sh1t all now. Haileybury were dissapointing, but they still only lost by 3 points, They only need to play a little bit above average and they will smash Scotch. Your crowd were abusive and had bad sportsmanship, that isnt spirit its just downright stupid.

Three weeks from now is all that matters boys and i can tell ya that it will be a completely different result next time.

Bad Sportsmanship is clearly shone in 3/4 of your side. Brad Gilder, although a terrific player is one/ if not the most unsportsmanlike player in the APS. And the crowd had every right to abuse the way he recieved most of his goals.

Pathetic for Hail posters to be saying we played poorly and all other crap. You lost, cop it! In 3 weeks time you have a chance to turn the tables. I personally hope you don't. It would be great to see the "cheque books" lose.
It would be very funny. If i gave the freebies you guys do to a bunch of "non Haileybury" Haileyburnians and then couldn't even beat a bunch of full paying APS schools. We'll it would be tragic.
If you do win, it will not mean much. It is not like the players kids will go to the school. Their dads didn't. No tradition, no fabric! If Scotch win, fantastic!, A generation of fathers and fathers before them will be wrapped. If Hail win - Whoppdy do! Bad school. Poor policy to give scholarships out like lunches! Hollow and Shallow!

Its all good boys, u can bag Haileybury all ya like, it doesnt matter cause its over now, that game means nothing now. The only thing it proved are Scotch were more determined to win on the day

The next three weeks mean everything, because if you lose once in this round robin system then u are basically gone, unless fortune favours you big time.

Now to chooker:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irony
Yep Scotchs celebrations were defintely over the top, this game was purely just a season game and they acted as if they had won the premiership.

Cooker then wrote:
In what way?
To me, they celebrated the same after every win this year.

Haha chooker u r so full of sh1t mate, there is no way after every win that you have more than 40 school kids and parents spriting onto the ground to hug and celebrate with players, players hugging each other in jubilation, stacks on group hugs. That is a joke. You only celebrate like that when u have won the Grand Final!

And too say u r proud of a school who has supporters who show bad sportsmanship by abusing other teams players. Well i would be embarrased, i would prefer to have no supporters at all, rather than a whole heap u just constantly show their lack of maturity by screaming out obscenities!

well they can stop celebrating because haileybury aree going to win the premiership, just wait and see. then every1 who has been bagging them can spend another year thinking about what could of been because their school doesnt have the smarts to use all the resources available to them and dont try with the honour crap, coz every aps school has some form of scholarships.

Yep gotta agree footsteps! Every school has scholarships, Caulfields whole athletic team is on Scholarships, Scotch have quite a few scholarships including the aboriginal boys and so do Melbourne, Brighton and Xavier and Geelong College. So dont play that bullsh1t about cheating boys, we all know that that last game will decide the premiership and we all know that Haileybury will win.

Irony said:
Yep gotta agree footsteps! Every school has scholarships, Caulfields whole athletic team is on Scholarships, Scotch have quite a few scholarships including the aboriginal boys and so do Melbourne, Brighton and Xavier and Geelong College. So dont play that bullsh1t about cheating boys, we all know that that last game will decide the premiership and we all know that Haileybury will win.

Wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotch Vs Haileybury - Top Position Decider

Remove this Banner Ad

Back