Game Day SCRATCH MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V 9th placed Cheat Ground Handbag Yeast Infections (Ft - Peter Criss)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see why you missed last week's results:

View attachment 1771856
Even the 16th team score 100 points against them. What a shemozzle this club is heading into September.

Given their current form, will history say Collingwood got the typical September Colliwobbles or will history say they were just shit? I think given how shit their game plan is at standing up its probably unfair if this seasons September failings are put down to the Colliwobbles.

Even the 16th team score 100 points against them. What a shemozzle this club is heading into September.

Given their current form, will history say Collingwood got the typical September Colliwobbles or will history say they were just s**t? I think given how s**t their game plan is at standing up its probably unfair if this seasons September failings are put down to the Colliwobbles.

They've had an improbable amount of close wins - which is great because it inflates their ladder position above their actual level, it gives their supporters hope, and it means their deficiencies won't get looked at as closely compared to close losses.

So when it gets to the knockout stage they'll be absolutely ripe for the picking.

1691818203334.png
maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and there has been a LOT of irrelevant gif posting in that time. Some tiger dickhead is obsessed with me, as are some Wobbler drongos
Im sure its just because you remind them of someone that was up and about before Geelong season went into reverse, welcome to the Bay CSE:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day SCRATCH MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V 9th placed Cheat Ground Handbag Yeast Infections (Ft - Peter Criss)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back