Screw You Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

You know once upon a time after a loss, it was easy .....blame Michael Johnson, make a pointing joke, bitch about Hill not being able to break a tag and then generally move on.

Could Harves coach? ......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet Hell no, I mean even Harves supporters would add so many caveats to their posts that I would to seek legal counsel before editing.

Mod Life was simple.

Now we got mofos going in every direction.

Thanks to Rosco I now feel like I'm in a zombie movie; I've got Jack Anthony being lynched over here and Dawson is a much more complicated escaped goat than the 2011 Version of Michael Johnson - I don't know whether to defend him or join in the paddlin'.

Also I don't know how I missed it but somehow the 2008 National Draft has some how transformed into a historically significant moment in our club's history .....well actually not even the whole draft ...Hell is not even all the clubs in the draft it is actually just our 2nd round pick versus Carlton's 3rd round pick.

You know what - I googled 'Suban Footywire stats' and in the search results was 'Suban v Robinson Footywire stats', when an event starts hitting the top ten on a google search - you question how you missed it.

Now I'm confused.
Life before Ross was easy.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the tussle last nite,

If Ross Lyon was appointed coach of Carlton, I would definately not be a member. There is no way in this world that I can watch that negative football every week.

What this tactic shows me about Fremantle and before that St.Kilda is that they are not confident enough in their abilty to win a football match, why else would you have a spare and sometimes 2 spare men in defence.

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

You know once upon a time after a loss, it was easy .....blame Michael Johnson, make a pointing joke, bitch about Hill not being able to break a tag and then generally move on.

Could Harves coach? ......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet Hell no, I mean even Harves supporters would add so many caveats to their posts that I would to seek legal counsel before editing.

Mod Life was simple.

Now we got mofos going in every direction.

Thanks to Rosco I now feel like I'm in a zombie movie; I've got Jack Anthony being lynched over here and Dawson is a much more complicated escaped goat than the 2011 Version of Michael Johnson - I don't know whether to defend him or join in the paddlin'.

Also I don't know how I missed it but somehow the 2008 National Draft has some how transformed into a historically significant moment in our club's history .....well actually not even the whole draft ...Hell is not even all the clubs in the draft it is actually just our 2nd round pick versus Carlton's 3rd round pick.

You know what - I googled 'Suban Footywire stats' and in the search results was 'Suban v Robinson Footywire stats', when an event starts hitting the top ten on a google search - you question how you missed it.

Now I'm confused.
Life before Ross was easy.

so many muppets, so litlle red carding time ey moo?

Hey Guys,

If Ross Lyon was appointed coach of Carlton, I would definately not be a member. There is no way in this world that I can watch that negative football every week.

What this tactic shows me about Fremantle and before that St.Kilda is that they are not confident enough in their abilty to win a football match, why else would you have a spare and sometimes 2 spare men in defence.

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Carlton play a 7 man defense. So go trolling somewhere else.

5 weeks in with new coach and new game strategy. Clear understanding and most importantly COMMITMENT by the players to have embrassed his coaching style. Result is everyone is giving 100% effort so it is very difficult to single out any players. The two games we have lost by small margins ,we could have won. The players will get even better at it the more we play, I also see the problem with the forward line but most of it is to do with accuracy and hesitancy to take your shot when you are with 50 metres of the goals. We are probably lacking a very big strong bodied forward that can take a pack mark. We are not that far off the top 4 sides in my opinion

Hey Guys,

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Thats very reassuring, and warms the cockles of my heart

Hey Guys,

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

So you would throw your membership and support in the bin because of a coach who may coaching a team for a short period in the overall history of their existance..

You sound very meek.

I wouldn't support Carlton because your ex president is a racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how can you go watch your team, when all it is stoppage after stoppage and negative style of foooty. I only enjoyed watching the last qtr and we were going down in a hurry lol.

We rest in the knowledge that we are not morally bankrupt.

Hey Guys,

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

You mean that rates more highly in your decision than the fact Carlton are shameless tankers ? You have so many other reasons including the fact your skipper is an eye gouger, to not be a member, if indeed you are one.

how can you go watch your team, when all it is stoppage after stoppage and negative style of foooty. I only enjoyed watching the last qtr and we were going down in a hurry lol.

are you serious? we are 3-2 and will be 5-2 by the end of round 7.... I will watch it and enjoy it as much as always :confused:

Hey Guys,

Ugly, ugly, ugly.
Fremantle kicked themselves out of this game mate, in front of goals and through the guts, not due to ugly football.
Since you are having a back handed swipe. Would like to say that yesterdays game proves Carlton is the most overrated team in the league.

Hey Guys,

On top of supporting a team with a legendary president of 20 years who was a racist and moral worm, has tanked its way to getting where it is now, seems to include cheating as part of it's club charter, has proven nothing despite the hype of recent seasons ... yeah I see where you're coming from, Lyon might be the last the straw under the circumstances

Because Carlton were constantly flooding their defensive 50 where we were locking the ball for most of the game. Not all our defenders followed them in there so they could pick up the down hill skiers as they came the other way. It's what most teams do these days.

If you're going to come onto other teams boards, make sense and be respectful otherwise stay away.

BTW, on OP, nice post, made me chuckle. :)

It was for the 2% of the BF population who get me.

did lol at a carlton fan who seemingly just read the thread title and said he'd hand his membership in if Ross was their coach, **** off. The moment we show signs of toughness in contested situations the old boring line gets thrown out, its laughable

Fremantle kicked themselves out of this game mate, in front of goals and through the guts, not due to ugly football.
Since you are having a back handed swipe. Would like to say that yesterdays game proves Carlton is the most overrated team in the league.

Carlton played Freo in Perth( big home ground advantage)with 5 changes , 3-4 of our best 22 out injured, jamo,walker and Duigan underdone. 25 + degrees and came away with the win. That was a great win for us.

Simple facts are Freo didn't take their chances and Carlton did when it was their turn. If the game went for another 5 mins, Freo would have won as we were off our feet but no use complaining over what could have been. There are ifs in every game played. How many games could any team say if wee kickked straight we could have won? Quite a few i would say

Remove this Banner Ad

Screw You Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back