Scribe!

Remove this Banner Ad

trent

Senior List
Jan 5, 2004
Your sisters bedroom!
Other Teams
Collingwood
I just purchased his album "The Crusader" and its great! His lyrics are awesome and really capture you....i got huge respect for this guy! Big future in the music industry!

Your thoughts...

trent said:
His lyrics are awesome and really capture you

'How many dudes you know that roll like this? Not many, if any'

Just awsome huh?

I saw him support the beastie boys and i cant say i was very impressed...I dont understand why he uses an american accent...It just doesnt make any sense.

Toasta said:

Just awsome huh?

I saw him support the beastie boys and i cant say i was very impressed...I dont understand why he uses an american accent...It just doesnt make any sense.

Thats just one of his songs! Listen to his album and hear what his been through and you will know why i been saying this ********!

trent said:
Thats just one of his songs! Listen to his album and hear what his been through and you will know why i been saying this ********!

How about this gem then,

'scribe take it seriouse check it,check it just check it each word each line perfected.'

I think theres something in there for everyone.

Toasta said:
I dont understand why he uses an american accent...It just doesnt make any sense.

Most New Zealanders do when they rap, I don't know why it's just somethign they do. Having said that, he is pretty bad and I don't like him

its a sensational album!

Not Many, Dreaming and Stand Up are the highlights and the three songs that made in on the charts, but Been This Way, Theme From The Crusader and My Lady are pretty damn good too. Cant wait to see what lies ahead next and "Stop the Music" with P-Money is just brilliant.

zajicrow said:
its a sensational album!

Not Many, Dreaming and Stand Up are the highlights and the three songs that made in on the charts, but Been This Way, Theme From The Crusader and My Lady are pretty damn good too. Cant wait to see what lies ahead next and "Stop the Music" with P-Money is just brilliant.

Now this guy knows where "it's" at!

Toasta said:

Just awsome huh?

Same reason Jet and Grinspoon do, it sounds better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rick James said:
Same reason Jet and Grinspoon do, it sounds better.

Yeah i dont think it does, but thats just my opinion. I wasn't actually talking about his accent whilst he's rapping, he speaks with an american accent at his shows, i didnt know what the hell was going on when i saw him.

Fake accent = Poser...

Toasta said:
Yeah i dont think it does, but thats just my opinion. I wasn't actually talking about his accent whilst he's rapping, he speaks with an american accent at his shows, i didnt know what the hell was going on when i saw him.

Fake accent = Poser...

i agree, i just thought I'd point out to the great unwashed that it isn't specific to Hiphop.

rick James said:
"I'm Rick James Bitch!...ahhhh DARKNESS Charlie Murphy!""

Sorry everytime i see your nick that pops into my head these days. :p

anyway scribe:Awful. Am not feeling NZ HipHop. Was sent a whole heap of "underground" bit nitz but just couldn't get into it.

TheGnu said:
Can someone clear this up for me please.

In "Stand up", does he say "flow like Steve Waugh" in the opening two lines? sure as hell sounds like it...

Ima be there and blow like C4, got plans to take over Japan like the
D4, and like P-MONEY told me at the top it's hell and lonely,
i rock like Blindspott, what the f*ck u don't know me....

lol does too. gotta spoil ya fun tho and say its C4.

Toasta said:

Just awsome huh?

It's because most people think keeping it real is when you try to be something your not.

he speaks with an american accent at his shows, i didnt know what the hell was going on when i saw him.

Ken hell and weapon x also did this. I mean it's one thing to rap in a fake accent but to talk normally in a fake accent :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Scribe!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back