Seaby: Dominator

Remove this Banner Ad

SweedishMeatball

Debutant
Oct 7, 2004
Other Teams
Essendon
The hair, the speed, the stamina, determination, acceleration and pure football genius of the man has me in awe of a true football champion. Haha evertime i see him play i laugh he is a dud :D

Sheedy would cream himself over the chance to get Seaby. Someone who has Aaron Henneman and Jason Dudcock in there team rucking shouldnt be criticising ours.

Oh please :rolleyes:

02.jpg

SweedishMeatball said:
The hair, the speed, the stamina, determination, acceleration and pure football genius of the man has me in awe of a true football champion. Haha evertime i see him play i laugh he is a dud :D

Then you'd be happy that he's not in your team. I know I'm happy he's not in your team...

SweedishMeatball said:

Would be the first choice ruckman for Essendon... and quite a few other teams too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thrawn said:
People always say that, but I actually want to see this saying turn into reality.

Come on ... do a 1000 word essay on that photo. No more, no less!

No way

The camera is mightier than the pen/keyboard IMO (I'm a lazy bugger)

but as Hawkeye23 said. Gunnar would/should be up to the challenge :cool:

i like the idea of this thread... single out a mid-tier opposition player and try to wind a few people up....

my only criticism is, it's probably better not to choose a player that would easily walk straight into your team's best 22

ndot said:
i like the idea of this thread... single out a mid-tier opposition player and try to wind a few people up....

my only criticism is, it's probably better not to choose a player that would easily walk straight into your team's best 22

A trap for young players! :p

Gunnar Longshanks said:
I'm sure your stand-up comedy is very popular at Pitcairn Island RSL.

Mate, you'd be a much more pleasant individual, and certainly a smaller pain in everyones' collective ringpieces, if you would get a sense of humour, and lose the self-importance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seaby: Dominator

Remove this Banner Ad

Back