Seagulls at the 'G'

Remove this Banner Ad

The MCC should just dump a truckload of chips around the ground, so they are sidetracked until the games end.

Just bring out a few of these bad boys, problem solved

1136_Wedge_tailed_Eagle_small_file.jpg

Just bring out a few of these bad boys, problem solved

1136_Wedge_tailed_Eagle_small_file.jpg

They did that last year in the finals. Worked well, Hawks vs Collingwood prelim only got 87,000, maybe a few fans were a bit apprehensive at the thought of a raptor breaking loose and causing havoc..:confused:
And fill those chips with.......

Never mind.

hahaha

There's no humour in suggesting to kill a bird by having its insides explode. I don't believe that joke had anything to do with people believing in that myth or not, but the fact that you may find such a method comical and/or creative. That seems to be the case for most who come up with absurdly cruel ways of getting rid of an animal. I don't give a damn if you call me a PETA activist, a hippie or whatever - there's many stuff I'll laugh about and tolerate, but I draw the line at cruelty to defenceless animals.

I apologise being so hard-lined against something I truly despise. Seems the classical defence for defending pointless animal cruelty is "hurr hurr PETA mumber hurrr" these days. :rolleyes:

You realise your over reaction to a god damn joke makes it all the more hilarious right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First world problem...

True that. A birds gotta eat too! Stop throwing your food wherever the f*#$ you feel like it and they'll stop rocking up.

Eat it or bin it. Pretty simple.

Big test for the 'G' tomorrow, high tide and all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seagulls at the 'G'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back