season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think increased work commitments is him bailing, he couldn't give 100% of his time to the doggies because of work so its logical.

Probably pushes Kiewa ahead of Tallangatta now as favourites, he is a class player and IMO better then anyone in the league when fit. With Richo and Camo fit there could be some big scores kicked down at Coulston Park

My Tips For Round 11

Wahgunyah over Chiltern by 30points
Rutherglen just over DMB by 7points
Barnawartha over Wodonga Saints by 60points
Tallangatta over Thurgoona by 50points
KSC by 1point over Yackandandah with Camo kicking 5goals(If he plays)
Beechworth

Named at FF for KSC in todays paper
that cameron in todays paper is allen cameron a little forward pocket, but i have confirmed today that camo is playing tomorrow, will be interesting to see finals time when mc vean gets back from over sea's and ash sutho gets more match fitness, i think tallangatta valley boy's might be a bit nervious.

that cameron in todays paper is allen cameron a little forward pocket, but i have confirmed today that camo is playing tomorrow, will be interesting to see finals time when mc vean gets back from over sea's and ash sutho gets more match fitness, i think tallangatta valley boy's might be a bit nervious.

I thought Bullioh played in the Upper Murray:D:D.. Not Tallangatta Valley anymore, just Tallangatta.. Yes they maybe be looking at what Kiewa is doing but i wouldnt say nervous just yet...long way to finals.
Great to see some positive chat and interesting posts, my spray must have done something, lets see if you can keep it going hey lads...:thumbsu:

I thought Bullioh played in the Upper Murray:D:D.. Not Tallangatta Valley anymore, just Tallangatta.. Yes they maybe be looking at what Kiewa is doing but i wouldnt say nervous just yet...long way to finals.
Great to see some positive chat and interesting posts, my spray must have done something, lets see if you can keep it going hey lads...:thumbsu:

I don't think it's right for you to take all the credit TFS. Sure there are some floggers on here that try to ruin it for everybody but it's people like you, me and some others that have turned this into one of the best threads on big footy. Well done and keep it up. :thumbsu:

The turn around on the thread seems to have coincided with Switch the Play and Keen as Mustards silence. Whatever those morons are doing they should keep it up.:eek:

I note on the weekend that Thurgoona's ground was a bit of quagmire at about 5pm given the amount of rain.

Curious as to how the other grounds are shaping up around the league?

Also interested in finding out whether blokes continue to pack the two lots of footy boots (moulded & screw ins) nowadays even though we've been in a drought for the past 5 years.

I note on the weekend that Thurgoona's ground was a bit of quagmire at about 5pm given the amount of rain.

Curious as to how the other grounds are shaping up around the league?

Also interested in finding out whether blokes continue to pack the two lots of footy boots (moulded & screw ins) nowadays even though we've been in a drought for the past 5 years.

I still pack Two Pairs of Football Boots AD, mind u if I was playing on the weekend I would hav still worn the Gels.

Gee its going to come down to the wire for the 3rd, 4th and 5th spots. the next few weeks might determine a thing or 2. Thurgoona are coming off 3 hard weeks, with injuries and hard games we will see if they are up for it but have a pretty good run home. Now what do everyone think the final spots will go to, will Beechworth hold on 4th - and what about Thurgoona and Mitta - then Wahgunya are coming home strong as well, could come down to %!!!

On other news how did Cameron play on the weekend if he did play?

How many grounds are muddy and will stay that way now? Hopefully we can see some tough winter footy for a change!

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee its going to come down to the wire for the 3rd, 4th and 5th spots. the next few weeks might determine a thing or 2. Thurgoona are coming off 3 hard weeks, with injuries and hard games we will see if they are up for it but have a pretty good run home. Now what do everyone think the final spots will go to, will Beechworth hold on 4th - and what about Thurgoona and Mitta - then Wahgunya are coming home strong as well, could come down to %!!!

How many grounds are muddy and will stay that way now? Hopefully we can see some tough winter footy for a change!

:)

Cameron kicked five and was pretty effective

I reckon at a guess half the players of today wouldn't even own a pair of screw-ins.

Judging by the amount of coin modern day players screw out of clubs they should have a few pairs of boots, but sadly I think the money will get spent in bars in Albury rather than towards the game they are getting paid to play. If you are getting paid to play you are considered professional, and a professional should always have all the correct tools.

My Tips For Round 11

Wahgunyah over Chiltern by 30points
Rutherglen just over DMB by 7points
Barnawartha over Wodonga Saints by 60points
Tallangatta over Thurgoona by 50points
KSC by 1point over Yackandandah with Camo kicking 5goals(If he plays)
Beechworth

Not bad, I wish I was this accurate on my AFL Football tips

Gee its going to come down to the wire for the 3rd, 4th and 5th spots. the next few weeks might determine a thing or 2. Thurgoona are coming off 3 hard weeks, with injuries and hard games we will see if they are up for it but have a pretty good run home.

They play Beechworth and Yack in the last 2 matches so that will really show where they are at. Now are 2 games behind 3 and 4th so they need to win the majority.

Now what do everyone think the final spots will go to, will Beechworth hold on 4th - and what about Thurgoona and Mitta - then Wahgunya are coming home strong as well, could come down to %!!!

Beechworth are 3rd on % after the weekend. I think the 5 will stay how it is. Don't think Wahgunyah and Mitta are as good as any of the top 4.

Kicked 5 and played well by all reports.

The Cats are starting to fire - will take some beating in the second half of the year. Only 3 games out of the 5 - anything is possible.

How many grounds are muddy and will stay that way now? Hopefully we can see some tough winter footy for a change! The Cattery is starting to feel the effects - still holding up at this stage

Winners R12
Cats
Mitta
Swans
Dogs
Hoppers
Hawks

My Tips for Round 12

Wahgunyah just over Rutherglen by 1point
Yackandandah to beat Mitta by 51points
Thurgoona just over DMB by 6points
KSC over Barnawartha by 47points
Beechworth

And in the match of the year.......... Chiltern to get their first win of the year. Chiltern over Wodonga by 24points

The Cats are starting to fire - will take some beating in the second half of the year. Only 3 games out of the 5 - anything is possible.

They may be playing some decent footy but losing close games has cost them.

Three games out and poor percentage so realistically 4 out, and they still play Wahgunyah, Thurgoona, Beechworth away, Yackandandah and Barny away so with a tough run home i would say they are not in contention.

good to see tallangatta get done on the weekend, hope all the money they have spent is worth it(not), will be interesting in a couple of weeks when they play kiewa at tallangatta.

My Tips for Round 13

Rutherglen by 10points over Chiltern
Thurgoona by 1 point over Wahgunyah
Tallangatta to bounce back and defeat Yackandandah by 36points
Mitta over Barnawartha by 26points
Kiewa Sandy Creek over Wodonga Saints by 80points
Beechworth

5 posts so far this month, thats 1 every 2 days, this thread is really starting to get going and the quality of the posts has been fanstastic. Sugaray has submitted his tips twice, someone poked Talangatta, someone conratulated Chiltern and 1 post with a bit of substance.

Could somebody spill the beans on some gossip to get this a bit more interesting. Who has been caught screwing a fat chick recently? Who should come out of the closet? What club has taken the piss out of the salary cap? Who thinks swine flu came from Brian Weavers Foreskin?

5 posts so far this month, thats 1 every 2 days, this thread is really starting to get going and the quality of the posts has been fanstastic. Sugaray has submitted his tips twice, someone poked Talangatta, someone conratulated Chiltern and 1 post with a bit of substance.

Could somebody spill the beans on some gossip to get this a bit more interesting. Who has been caught screwing a fat chick recently? Who should come out of the closet? What club has taken the piss out of the salary cap? Who thinks swine flu came from Brian Weavers Foreskin?

Ok Then, What's this story that I heard on Tuesday night about a Mitta player and the Yackandandah runner having a run in with each other during the match last Saturday?

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back