Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5; Albury, Raiders, Yarra, Lavi, Maggies,
Grand Final; Albury/Raiders
Premiers; Albury (Im a realist, they are the ones to beat)
W/Spoon; Dogs
Morris; Davies
Strang; Rose
Headline: Fev "Dances" out on Yarra
Recruit: Stretton

Bit of work currently going on around his house:cool::cool::cool:

Whats he doing with a house??? Sold off to pay off debts surely....rather than renovated so he can thenpretend to play for free.

If he has a legitamite contract that reads he is playing for free at Albury, well that makes a mockery of the salary cap once and for all and a mockery of Alburys player budget.

Whats he doing with a house??? Sold off to pay off debts surely....rather than renovated so he can thenpretend to play for free.

If he has a legitamite contract that reads he is playing for free at Albury, well that makes a mockery of the salary cap once and for all and a mockery of Alburys player budget.

Don't be silly, Albury FC don't have a player budget!!

Speaking of mockery's being made of, Yarrawonga ?? and Fev ??
Isnt this saga making a mockey of our once great league, a game here and a game there ? Just to fit in at Easter ? Its a joke !

If you are relocating to Melbourne and interested in playing for a great/successful club in a strong league, possible employment opportunities please respond and we can discuss off line. Our preference is tall forward/backman

Thank you

Work on his house? He is bankrupt, he wouldn't own a house.......
There is also no salary cap, hasn't been for a few years

Work on his house? He is bankrupt, he wouldn't own a house.......
There is also no salary cap, hasn't been for a few years

not much work done on his house for over two years.. looks like had bobcat to give his yard a tidy up.. who cares if it is his house or not. i think he is only young anyways and probably just acting off advise from accountant. agreed the salary cap is a joke and all it shows is the clubs work harder than the league to find ways to make things happen. BUT i still like the fact i get to go watch gun footballers run around in the o&m

Are some of you people seriously that stupid? THE O&M HAS NO SALARY CAP. Never have never will, one day there may be a points system but will never be a salary cap, and the reason why is case above as if he is playing for nothing good accounting and cash payments from sources outside the club can make it look like your not getting paid when your actually on a good wicket and tax free too.

I see in today's Border Mail (page 4) another pontoon has gone missing, has the big fella been back in town again? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very quiet on here for what in my opinion looks to be the most even competition in years. Albury still ahead for mine but far more challengers than the previous years.

Whats everyones tips for the opening round???

Wodonga 25pts
Raiders 36pts
Albury 21pts
Yarra 9 pts
Myrtleford 3pts

Must admit though I haven't been following the preseason form or injury lists so I could be a long way out in these tips

What makes you guys think that Wodonga will beat North this week? They were terrible last year and haven't added too much in the preseason while North will probably sit around the same mark as last year. Just my two cents.

They may have to be even more creative this week GIF if they have to play without Fev......a deal's a deal......:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Play without Fev? Don't think so, or Yarra will be checking the rule book for some other loophole.
What Yarra wants Yarra gets somehow. I suppose where there is a will there is a way. But I don't really think Fev has really served the suspension he received. Anyway, I will sit back and watch the Fev circus unfold and we will only know by the end of the year whether it was good for the League or not. Could be very interesting in the Yarra camp this year.
Bring on 2012 O & M Footy... Enjoy!!!:)

First Round
North
Raiders
Albury
Lavy
Rovers

Big blow for Nth Albury.Swanny Ryan out for the year .Bourkey if your top 40 is shit I am starting a campaign to bring back 1 week at a time!My prediction for Sunday-Fevola to be reported and his behaviour to embarass the hierachy that fought so hard to have him play.

Big blow for Nth Albury.Swanny Ryan out for the year .Bourkey if your top 40 is shit I am starting a campaign to bring back 1 week at a time!My prediction for Sunday-Fevola to be reported and his behaviour to embarass the hierachy that fought so hard to have him play.

Where did you hear this?

Shoulder hanging by a thread. Quirkey -you have the same amount of Rovers as Albury in your top 40? Tough gig to do but C McAdam? Try Doswell,X Leslie,Dwyer,Schilg,Carroll,Fowler,Hunt,Boyd,McDonald......

Come on give the Bordermail a break.Picking a top 40 without a real being played. Maybe they should do one at halfway and see who is performing and who is collecting cash for turning up !! They Top 10 should have been called Top 10 outsiders !!. Maybe they could do a inter league side of travellers V locals ??

Watch 3/4's of Dogs V Hoppers ( go go go go ) and neither side excited me. Mc Adam out was a big loss but it would added just another same man to their 16 small men. Wodonga looked very flashy but will end up 6th. Yes they have tall timba up forward but against the good sides the ball won't go down there. The guy from Adelaide was really good and was Doswell. There boom recuirt BCW was best on ground so he has started off really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back