Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Big blow for Nth Albury.Swanny Ryan out for the year .Bourkey if your top 40 is shit I am starting a campaign to bring back 1 week at a time!My prediction for Sunday-Fevola to be reported and his behaviour to embarass the hierachy that fought so hard to have him play.
What's the latest on Fev circus? Is it right that he got carded and reported? How many weeks spell is he looking at? Will some opposition clubs be disappointed if he is suspended for their home matches and therefore won't draw the crowds?

What's the latest on Fev circus? Is it right that he got carded and reported? How many weeks spell is he looking at? Will some opposition clubs be disappointed if he is suspended for their home matches and therefore won't draw the crowds?

I hope a couple of the blokes throwing punches at him get booked and weeks as well. News footage shows it quite clearly especially the dog of a bloke wearing 34 that ran in to punch him while his back was turned. I am not involved in the O&M and was not at the game to see if Fev started it (could well have done) but if he is going to get booked then the other blokes need to as well especially 34:thumbsdown:

I hope a couple of the blokes throwing punches at him get booked and weeks as well. News footage shows it quite clearly especially the dog of a bloke wearing 34 that ran in to punch him while his back was turned. I am not involved in the O&M and was not at the game to see if Fev started it (could well have done) but if he is going to get booked then the other blokes need to as well especially 34:thumbsdown:

Nice troll.

Here's the link - make sure you watch it to the end and then make up your own mind.

34 is Matt Pendergast, 7 is John Hunt (the absolute monster Fev has hold of in the first bit) and 37 is James Saker (who gets a clip in the guts and elbow punched for sooking about it).

Number 2 is Josh Hamilton. He apparently ended up with a visit to hospital and is the other party in Fev's report.

Nice troll.

Here's the link - make sure you watch it to the end and then make up your own mind.

34 is Matt Pendergast, 7 is John Hunt (the absolute monster Fev has hold of in the first bit) and 37 is James Saker (who gets a clip in the guts and elbow punched for sooking about it).

Number 2 is Josh Hamilton. He apparently ended up with a visit to hospital and is the other party in Fev's report.

Nothing there that makes me want to change what I said. It actually shows the little bloke throwing the first one that is caught on camera. Obviously was more before that though. That footage is different to the news footage that was palyed on channel 9 which clearly shows 34 throwing a cheap one whilst Fevola's back is turned. As i said wasn't at the game and am not invovled in either club I just have a hate for blokes who run in and belt other blokes when they aren't looking

Nothing there that makes me want to change what I said. It actually shows the little bloke throwing the first one that is caught on camera. Obviously was more before that though. That footage is different to the news footage that was palyed on channel 9 which clearly shows 34 throwing a cheap one whilst Fevola's back is turned. As i said wasn't at the game and am not invovled in either club I just have a hate for blokes who run in and belt other blokes when they aren't looking

Yes Roota,agree... apparently a boundary umpire reported the Fev.... dont know if this is correct, . was it an act in reporting the Fev only, because of his reputation?/ overreaction??

getting away from the Fevola saga, one footy issue that has been low key is the Daniel Bradshaw story.He kicked 9 goals on Friday for Howlong . Now thats someone worth going to watch, even if it is at Hume league level.Not just Fevola.

Footage shows Fev slap 7 after he threw the 1st punch on footage. Not a lot in it apart from wrestling which does that warrant a suspension??? Fantastic for the league 7,000 at a home & away game and the young kids who would have played for both sides would have been awesome.

7000 through the gate and from the footage, it looked as though Fev could have kicked 10+ if he chose to. I'd think that is a win for Yarrawonga.

How often is he scheduled to play for Yarrawonga? Surely if that is the incident that he got reported for, he is looking at getting off or only getting a week or 2. If the talk of him not playing every week was right, then more than likely he won't have to miss any games.

7000 through the gate and from the footage, it looked as though Fev could have kicked 10+ if he chose to. I'd think that is a win for Yarrawonga.

How often is he scheduled to play for Yarrawonga? Surely if that is the incident that he got reported for, he is looking at getting off or only getting a week or 2. If the talk of him not playing every week was right, then more than likely he won't have to miss any games.

If Fev get's a week's suspension does he have to serve it or does the fact that he's only playing every second week get him off??

Say he was given a week, he'd serve it this w/e against Raiders. Wants to play in Wodonga on Saturday though. (whether he can/will remains to be seen)

Say he was given a week, he'd serve it this w/e against Raiders. Wants to play in Wodonga on Saturday though. (whether he can/will remains to be seen)

Bourky what were you thoughts on the umpiring yesterday? I don't support either side and thought for the crowd they had, the O & M would of made sure the umpires were better?? The boundary umpire's reports should all be thrown out to?

As for the reports, the two Lavi boys should have little trouble getting off (as they should) Alarm bells start ringing when the report says "for striking an unknown player"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice troll.

The most biased post ever. News reports clearly showed Lavington 7 throwing the first one. (The fact that he is a little bloke is entirely irrevelant.) Reckon Fev should plead guilty under provocation and get his 1 week. No 7 should be on trial by video for that one. As for striking an unknown player, why do the umps waste everyone's time by doing this ? If you don't know who he hit, very little chance of the charge sticking.

The most biased post ever. News reports clearly showed Lavington 7 throwing the first one. (The fact that he is a little bloke is entirely irrevelant.) Reckon Fev should plead guilty under provocation and get his 1 week. No 7 should be on trial by video for that one. As for striking an unknown player, why do the umps waste everyone's time by doing this ? If you don't know who he hit, very little chance of the charge sticking.

I think if there were that many cameras at other games over the week end you would have seen these type of thing as well.

If they start using video for reports I reckon they could be very busy.

Watched the Wang/albury game. Great comeback by albury. Fowler and josh maher still like to throw elbows around. Maybe people should be kicking up a stink about them not just fev......

If Fev gets a week he will be cleared to a mid week competiton and play this week if he so desires:DIn regards to you Roota-you need to find some friends to give you a life.You post on every site on big footy.Your uneducated comment on Matt Pendergast shows you obviously know nothing about our league.He is the interleague coach and universally admired as a complete ball player.He is certainly no "thug".On Pender-is it true he was flown by an oppositon club's sponsor's plane?

Bourky what were you thoughts on the umpiring yesterday? I don't support either side and thought for the crowd they had, the O & M would of made sure the umpires were better?? The boundary umpire's reports should all be thrown out to?
The boundary umpire that made the reports-fev was right.He was trying to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame.Bloke was 50 with an earing and had shorts that made him look like a basketballer.If his appearance wasn't embarassing enough he didn't even have the ability to throw the ball in the correct distance!Blow the whistle and let the players play goose.:thumbsdown:

If Fev gets a week he will be cleared to a mid week competiton and play this week if he so desires:DIn regards to you Roota-you need to find some friends to give you a life.You post on every site on big footy.Your uneducated comment on Matt Pendergast shows you obviously know nothing about our league.He is the interleague coach and universally admired as a complete ball player.He is certainly no "thug".On Pender-is it true he was flown by an oppositon club's sponsor's plane?
He can't get a clearance if he is under suspension, can he? In answer to chiller 10, if he does only get one week then it will be Yarrawonga's next match after the suspension is imposed - no matter where it is played and no matter if he was or wasn't going to play that match by his choice anyway.

I was up from Melbourne on w/end & went to the game yeasterday.
It was a fantastic atmosphere & a cracker of a game.

Just a few questions...was Fev sent off just before half time, because i was on the other side of the ground & nobody seemed to know why he was off in the 3rd quarter??

& the little bloke, number 13 for Yarrawonga?? Who is he & where is he from?
And was he injured after half time? He was killing them in the 1st half ??

He can't get a clearance if he is under suspension, can he? In answer to chiller 10, if he does only get one week then it will be Yarrawonga's next match after the suspension is imposed - no matter where it is played and no matter if he was or wasn't going to play that match by his choice anyway.
Probs missed something and happy to be corrected by my betters but he was already cleared to Glenrowan when under suspension was he not?
"Served" the suspension with them and then permitted to Yarra?

If so, it's obviously no barrier.

If he gets suspended for 1 week then it will be for Glenrowan's next game, not the pigeons.

I was up from Melbourne on w/end & went to the game yeasterday.
It was a fantastic atmosphere & a cracker of a game.

Just a few questions...was Fev sent off just before half time, because i was on the other side of the ground & nobody seemed to know why he was off in the 3rd quarter??

& the little bloke, number 13 for Yarrawonga?? Who is he & where is he from?
And was he injured after half time? He was killing them in the 1st half ??

Number 13 is Matt Gorman. Only a young bloke either 19 or 20 years old. Berrigan boy who has won the last 2 league medals in the Picola and District league. Yarra were rotating him off the bench through the mid field on Sunday. Went pretty well i though for his first game in a much better standard of footy. Will be a good player for Yarra along with his younger brother Will Gorman.

anyone heard about number 46 from rovers? played 2's on the weekend but looked SOLID. Raking left boot. some news that he may be off to Swanpool... can someone please help me out here?

getting away from the Fevola saga, one footy issue that has been low key is the Daniel Bradshaw story.He kicked 9 goals on Friday for Howlong . Now thats someone worth going to watch, even if it is at Hume league level.Not just Fevola.

Not quite correct. Darren kicked 9, Daniel only got the lazy half dozen, with the youngest, Matt bagging a couple also. All up a lazy 17 goals from the Bradshaw boys on the weekend. When they submit the goal scorers to the media, they're going to have to spell the christian names out in full, otherwise it's going to get confusing for the punters reading the paper on Monday's.

Number 13 is Matt Gorman. Only a young bloke either 19 or 20 years old. Berrigan boy who has won the last 2 league medals in the Picola and District league. Yarra were rotating him off the bench through the mid field on Sunday. Went pretty well i though for his first game in a much better standard of footy. Will be a good player for Yarra along with his younger brother Will Gorman.

Yeah hes pretty handy alright...i thought he was nearly BOG in 1st half, didnt see much of him in 2nd half though, thought he mustve got injured or maybe i was too pissed.....;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back