Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

The Raiders had 18 more scoring shots tonight going by the app. That's a fairly big difference. Did anyone that went to the game think they were that much better.

The Raiders had 18 more scoring shots tonight going by the app. That's a fairly big difference. Did anyone that went to the game think they were that much better.

hi Fruit, raiders clearly dominared possession and I thought they should have won by about 9 goals, wang made the most of their chances whilst Raiders blazed away a bit.

I am very interested to see whether Myrtleford can take it up to Albury today. There's been a bit of hype about the Saints over the off season and want to find out whether it's all justified.

Very undermanned was Corowa and fought hard, their defence was very good , but smashed in the midfield. Lavington didn't look good and would have no hope of a flag on that performance.
Corowa really took it up to Lavington with their pressure on them...their effort was impressive considering the talent they had on the park compared to Lavington ...can someone tell me what the hell prior can bring to the panthers? He was atrocious, looked so overweight it's not funny and it actually looked embarrassing for the people that pay him the money he demands from every club he plays for ...anyone else at the game think the same or did he have a bad day and get comprehensively beaten?...await your thoughts..

Corowa really took it up to Lavington with their pressure on them...their effort was impressive considering the talent they had on the park compared to Lavington ...can someone tell me what the hell prior can bring to the panthers? He was atrocious, looked so overweight it's not funny and it actually looked embarrassing for the people that pay him the money he demands from every club he plays for ...anyone else at the game think the same or did he have a bad day and get comprehensively beaten?...await your thoughts..
Adam is a gun. Yes he looks overweight and probably is but he is heavy set.fitter than last year I bet. But I'm tipping he was playing on Al Austin and I'm here to tell you he is the most underrated player in the league. An absolute gun defender who rarely gets beaten. He is up there with Hartwig and the like.

Adam is a gun. Yes he looks overweight and probably is but he is heavy set.fitter than last year I bet. But I'm tipping he was playing on Al Austin and I'm here to tell you he is the most underrated player in the league. An absolute gun defender who rarely gets beaten. He is up there with Hartwig and the like.
The 3 main Corowa defenders were outstanding , but Prior is lazy and should be a foil for Koszi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60-80 goals would be what he can bring to the panthers. He kicked 51 last year in 14 games. As for his weight, Adam has never been thin, even as a 15 year old hopper has was strongly built.

You say he was atrocious, Bedford says the CR defenders were outstanding and I see he kicked a couple of goals in a winning side. Be interesting to see how he goes on a day when his opponent has a rough day and Adam has a good one.

60-80 goals would be what he can bring to the panthers. He kicked 51 last year in 14 games. As for his weight, Adam has never been thin, even as a 15 year old hopper has was strongly built.

You say he was atrocious, Bedford says the CR defenders were outstanding and I see he kicked a couple of goals in a winning side. Be interesting to see how he goes on a day when his opponent has a rough day and Adam has a good one.
Exactly, you SEE he kicked 2 goals if you were there you would have seen how he kicked them. ...Im not doubting he kicked those goals last year but looking at him Saturday it may be a trying year for him. He was out of puff after making 1 lead , he maybe should have put more energy into leading than trying to bump and push blokes off the ball...

Exactly, you SEE he kicked 2 goals if you were there you would have seen how he kicked them. ...Im not doubting he kicked those goals last year but looking at him Saturday it may be a trying year for him. He was out of puff after making 1 lead , he maybe should have put more energy into leading than trying to bump and push blokes off the ball...

I wasn't there. But I've watched the replay of the game. In the first half Prior had 3 kicks, 1 handpass, 3 tackles and 2 score involvements which both lead to goals, plus he kicked a point of his own. Second half was 4 kicks, 3 marks, 1 tackle and 2 goals.

It's not a huge day by any stretch, certainly not someone you're going make the captain of your supercoach team. But you're making out that he's 130kg and he's sat in the square counting his money and scratching his crack all day.

How'd Ricky Whitehead go for Nth Albury on the w/e??
Played in a team that didn't play well as a unit. Struggled a little bit with a heavy tag. Only one game though and I'm sure he along with the team wouldn't be happy with what they served up on Saturday.

Can we not refer to him as a hopper just say as a 15 to kid. Did he actually play juniors with North Albury??played every where but since haha. Your right though he has never been thin but he has filled out a touch over the last 2 years. Was really fit when he came back from Perth

I watched Yarrawonga v rovers Sunday. Rovers were very impressive for 3qtrs before Fev took control and won it for Yarra. Thought there could of been an upset on the cards when rovers were up by 30. Don't watch omfnl every week but don't think Yarra will challenge albury this year. Still early days though. The loss of ncmillian o'connor Handreck o'brien & Hargreaves hurt.

I watched Yarrawonga v rovers Sunday. Rovers were very impressive for 3qtrs before Fev took control and won it for Yarra. Thought there could of been an upset on the cards when rovers were up by 30. Don't watch omfnl every week but don't think Yarra will challenge albury this year. Still early days though. The loss of ncmillian o'connor Handreck o'brien & Hargreaves hurt.

Must of been a great full forward display by the Fev,

Were Wang supposed to fall behind the pack like the first two weeks results suggest? Been beaten convincingly by sides that finished outside the 5 last year already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back