SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure the Warburton player asked the same thing how do I avoid a player running fumbling a ball.
Nolan’s actions were both deliberate and extremely dangerous had to go.

The head butt also deliberate and to the face and can’t be a week.

The MRP and apparent independent tribunal is a mess.
Maybe you should go for a job on the tribunal or call them personally because you still refuse to accept the facts of each incident and what they are graded, you see those tackles all the time in the afl, no suspensions get you want blokes to be rubbed out here? If there was a suspension for every high tackle we would have no players left playing

Pankenham used to be very strong in the old South East league.

I was expecting them to be a bit of a powerhouse in the Outer East similar to what Narre have become.

Can anyone explain why they’ve dropped off so much?
No idea about what’s happening there but it’s gotta hurt the club when the next generation of premiership players from the late 80s don’t play there,there’s a heap 10 mins away at nar nar goon from juniors to seniors with their dads also in coaching positions,also there’s probably 5 old Roc family’s there as well

Are we comfortable with the umpires boss calling shot on the balcony?

I think it’s complete disrespect to the umpires on the field.

It’s a real life puppet show

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What’s the role of the umpire on the mic?
Positioning I get.

If they are telling the umpires to call frees or send offs etc
Then it’s a no go.

Sadly the Healesville netball court is unplayable, so when there is only one game (i.e Prelim & GF), they can't host. For the Semis they played all the netball at Yarra Glen where there are 2 great courts and could play just footy at Healesville
What happened to the healesville netball courts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back