Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 6 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In the Sky (MOTR)

which team are you on

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2017-3-7_12-50-5.png VS upload_2017-3-7_12-50-24.png

This Match of the round Sees the 3rd placed Bears hosting the 7th placed Furies. These two teams boast the best percentage out of any teams in the competition. The Bears have one of the most potent forward lines in the League and Furies have one of the best defences in the league, So this will be a compelling match up. The Furies are still able to get it done on the scoreboard though, as evidence by scoring 140 points against the wonders last round. That could have been the kickstart they needed to really get their season underway.

The Bears are fresh off a big 41 point win over the Roys thanks in part to 7 goals from Doctor Gero . The reigning premiers havent shown any signs of a premiership hangover and the loss of brahj has barely been noticible. A win this week would cement them well and truly in the top 4.

Players to watch

As mentioned above Doctor Gero is fresh of a 7 goal performance, and RookiePick had an unbeleivable 40 possesion game. Other prominent bears are Matera92 and SpaceClef who should both continue to provide good access to the ball for the bears forwards

For the furies _Cayz_ has had an excellent season so far and could be a contender for the Mobbs Medal. He has been ably assisted by natural disaster and Helen Wheels who can be dangerous opponents on their day. I'm also expecting big games from Wacky Tiger and tgrs

Crumpets tip
This one has all the signs of being a high scoring free flowing game. The furies will need to find a way to stop the bears forwards, but that has been an easier said task than done this season.
IMO This will be a close one and live up to its MOTR status
draw

TEAM SHEETS MUST BE POSTED BY 11:59PM ON THURSDAY.

giphy.gif

This week can't be any worse than the wanders

whats that.....

we are playing the bears.........

apparently it can be worse

They aren't that bad, brahj can be a lot of fun and waiting for the DemonJim melts are well worth it

They aren't that bad, brahj can be a lot of fun and waiting for the DemonJim melts are well worth it

If I was still at the Bears I'd be sure to point out that your current contribution to the Hawks match thread is about on par to when you were playing with the Hawks; non-existent... Thus embarrassing in front of your family and friends.

Please be sure to credit this post to Doctor Gero in the stats.

#FFposterexchangeprogram

Hey Wacky, how's it hanging?

Going well buddy, got the rest of the afternoon off so was thinking bout having a nap. Wake me up if I miss something

If I was still at the Bears I'd be sure to point out that your current contribution to the Hawks match thread is about on par to when you were playing with the Hawks; non-existent... Thus embarrassing in front of your family and friends.

#FFposterexchangeprogram

a9c32e71dfde445d48bdd4e6542057b5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck bears.

Remember if you have trouble seperating sante and Sterge just remember that Sterge is the shit one.

#FFposterexchangeprogram

Good luck bears.

Remember if you have trouble seperating sante and Sterge just remember that Sterge is the shit one.

glad the bears best posters are up and about early

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 6 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In the Sky (MOTR)

Back