Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 7 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at Waverley Park

7a3743e609.jpg

mMTlWH4.png

7th v 10th

In this match-up, we have league super team comprised of past and future stars taking on the East Side Hawks who I am lead to believe are a team in the Sweet FA.

Players to Watch

Hawks

jackenny – the most recognisable name on the Hawks list. Sure to have a big impact

Agent93 – was prolific in this fixture last season with 25 disposals

Mr Eagle – Marlowe 2.0

Wonders

SweetD – one of the brightest new stars in the competition. The best poster in this bout.

haydo23 – has had a career resurgence since hanging up the boots late last season

ClarkeM – you may catch a glimpse of him scurrying under the fridge when you turn the kitchen light on

Last Time They Met
Season 23 Round 15.

Wonders won in a thriller by 3 points

Rich (BB code):
HAW               7    1        10   3        13  6        18   7    115     
WON               8    1        11   4        16  8        18   10   118

SweetD was BOG with 29 disposals and a couple of goals. LicoriceAllsorts chipped in with 4 goals.

Brokelads Betting

Hawks $1.55
Wonders $2.40

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pm AEST on Thursday

very shit OP

Egga - hows your Kingsman training coming along?

I wake up and one of the first things I see is this lie.

Why are you doing this to me?

Dude. Our logo sucks. It's a yellow and green version of something a wanky barista would make and charge you $8 more for. Psychadelic hawk all day.

But volleyball.

We're not remaking Top Gun.

But we could have code names instead of our real names...

BTW Loonerty - I thought you were our opposition. The lack of Adam Scott has thrown me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Egga - hows your Kingsman training coming along?

Dude. Our logo sucks. It's a yellow and green version of something a wanky barista would make and charge you $8 more for. Psychadelic hawk all day.

But we could have code names instead of our real names...

BTW Loonerty - I thought you were our opposition. The lack of Adam Scott has thrown me.
The image wasn't on my laptop when I changed the avatar. It'll make a return though.

It's sad that the massive egos in the team can't let some of the unheralded players have some time in the sun

If you post one more time in this thread you're officially a Hawk.

I think we could probably look at updating our logo.

*sips latte carefully

It's sad that the massive egos in the team can't let some of the unheralded players have some time in the sun
I've been working hard on my ego in the gym... to call it massive at this stage is selling me short. I'm nowhere near as much of a campaigner as BRAB.

Let's see how much we can lose by this week. I'm tipping not much given the quality of our opposition.

I'm kind of not insulted by this.

Let's see how much we can lose by this week. I'm tipping not much given the quality of our opposition.

At least we aren't the swamp rats :p

What? the cool West Coast Eagles supporters are at the Hawks?

Last edited:
A win is a win. It doesn't matter if it's by 51 points in an away game or by a kick after the siren in overtime.
Why do you have to go and be a jerk for. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 7 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back