Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Us Gumbies are a top 4 chance? Wouldn’t bloody read about it. Well, I suppose I just did.
Both teams 4 from their last 5. Very nice.

I enjoyed my time at the Royals. But these days, I wouldn’t flush one of my golden turds down their golden throne.

Us Gumbies are a top 4 chance? Wouldn’t bloody read about it. Well, I suppose I just did.

I enjoyed my time at the Royals. But these days, I wouldn’t flush one of my golden turds down their golden throne.
Hey mate

Good to hear you cut your teeth at the Royals. Glad you’re enjoying the league.

Howdy all, 4 pages by Monday night,
Looking forward to an exciting week.
The much fabled stacked 6 or whatever they call themselves v the iconic Rodney Dangerfield .
Probably a fairly even match but I'll back our man.

On a scale of one to Christian Porter, how ****ed are the Royals this week?

I believe I was rated a solid 'potato' at the start of the season.
Peter Dutton on the scale? That's about a four I reckon. Not sure if that's high enough tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As my brother says but there are 5 in individual brilliance.
Ned Zelic plays for the Bombers, mate. He wouldn't fit in around here.

The ideal outcome on Sunday is a narrow loss to put some fire in our bellies. MOTM for me and MrPremiership gets dragged in the opening minute.

Is movicol expensive?

I thought Gumbies were supposed to be struggling.

Seem up and about to me
The S30 recruits and Rodney deciding he actually can play qooty have got the Gumbies humming.

Some are even saying, we are the 5th best team in the league.

Hello gumbies. This reminds of the time when my daughter was younger and she woke me up in the middle of the night saying "daddy guess how old I am!"

I was half asleep, and said "I don't know sweetie... how old are you"

To which she promptly held up four fingers and then skipped off back to bed and went to sleep.

I lay there for the rest of the night wide awake, wondering where she got those fingers from.

I've followed your career about as often as people vote for you.

I hope to witness the next.

I caught that thread looking back on his failed captaincy. Good fun.

I'm too dead inside to melt about anything, anymore.

Holy shit, you're still alive

Hey Gumbos.

How’s it hangin’?

Holy shit, you're still alive.

On a scale of one to Christian Porter, how f’ed are the Royals this week?

Peter Dutton on the scale? That's about a four I reckon. Not sure if that's high enough tbh.

Carn. I have at least some redeeming features.
Surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back