Podcast Season 30 Sweet FA Podcast - Saturday Night Live 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the generic term. I didn't think product placement was appropriate here. :D

But anyway, yeah I can do it except I run into problems where I might get called to assist with medical stuff suddenly. Takes a bit of exquisite timing if it's a whole hour required.

Mobbs has to make an appearance for S30
Yeah I was thinking this. I'm normally pooh-poohing these but hell its the 30th season and closing out the 20th year. Sure, why not.

It's the generic term. I didn't think product placement was appropriate here. :D

But anyway, yeah I can do it except I run into problems where I might get called to assist with medical stuff suddenly. Takes a bit of exquisite timing if it's a whole hour required.
Maybe we can work out something different I'll be in touch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would consider trying this less drunk? I’d love to appear with Yakker (which will make me appear less drunk)

Maybe we can work out something different I'll be in touch
If a full hour is not possible for Mobbs, could you just do a little 5 minute segment at the end of each podcast with Mobbs where he answers or discusses different questions?

5-10 minutes here or there sounds like it might be easier for Mobbs to organise.

If you end up doing 5 podcasts, it’s still a solid 25 minutes of us being able to listen to the senile old bugger talk who created this wonderful beast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Season 30 Sweet FA Podcast - Saturday Night Live 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back