Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1. cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94 there’s your All SFA midfield right there!
2. You don’t need a lot of posters or 24/7 activity to make a fun thread in good spirit…all you need is for people to remember this is a game.
3. Same as TIF’s #3 great to see a genuine media player back on the board!

1. The Furies just keep being awesome.
2. Contrasting the Furies (and non-Ocha Wazza's) selective, high quality output was a tyre fire in the form of the grand final replay thread.
3. Checks schedule...

Angry Simon Pegg GIF by Working Title

Last edited:
Three Things - Rd 4 New
4Lp4bcO.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 4

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. My imgur album is 47 pages old, 90% Sweet FA related and is some of the most random pixelated shit you'll ever see... especially when it pops up out of it's original context. Who could forget Dingster was the new Old Spice guy? 🤗
  2. 1000 post/43 page match threads (biggest of the week just quietly) still aren't enough for some people :shrug:
  3. Heard the Wonders are melting... 🤭
Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1. Winners are grinners and the Demons are grinning currently.
2. Apparently team sheets are hard again
3. I like Bovball this week, no resim thanks

1. BTGID is under-utilised
2. Agree with TIF, people are still focused on match thread numbers instead of just enjoying them for what they are, individual. Some big, some small.
3. Bovball could be the best competition in Sweet FA history

2. Agree with TIF, people are still focused on match thread numbers instead of just enjoying them for what they are, individual. Some big, some small.
Match threads are a lot like breasts. Some are big. Some are small. Some are nicely shaped. Some are horribly lopsided and require an intervention.

Match threads are a lot like breasts. Some are big. Some are small. Some are nicely shaped. Some are horribly lopsided and require an intervention.
Things I learnt this week

4. Wear big floppy jumpers in match threads with Baz :eyes:

3. Apaprently there are awards based on the RANDOM possessions and people are worried missing out due to the Team Sheet errors.
Oh child, you have much to learn.

Oh child, you have much to learn.
Indeed, there are some posters who will only get out of bed morning because of those juicy random numbers.

Like, we'll say o. dokey7. No wait that's much, much too obvious. We'll call him okey. d7.

3. Apaprently there are awards based on the RANDOM possessions and people are worried missing out due to the Team Sheet errors.
Simulated Weather is the biggest issue regarding stats based awards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three Things - Rd 5 New
4Lp4bcO.png

ROUND 5

1. The TiF Show is now an off-Broadway production. But at least Freofalcon gets a snazzy new badge outing him as a dork.
  2. Mobbs was about 5 minutes away from joining the Hall of Shame but cooler heads prevailed and intervened... Much to his chagrin I imagine.
  3. Elton Johns Wig winning SpudQoach™ comfortably with a copypasta team is without a doubt the highlight of the competition's history and may never be topped. Yeah the Wigs!! 🤭

Last edited:
1. TheInjuryFactory isn't worthy of a 200-game thread
2. TheInjuryFactory has an imposter (I might be a little late to the party on this one)
3. I've still got it. Another match winning goal for the career highlight reel.

1. moginie says hubris is terminal but it's so much fun when you're undefeated
2. Speaking of mogs having a hell of a season again boy oh boy wowee
3. It's really sad for Tonga Bob that the Wazzas never ever beat the Dragons (he told me so)

1. moginie says hubris is terminal but it's so much fun when you're undefeated
2. Speaking of mogs having a hell of a season again boy oh boy wowee
3. It's really sad for Tonga Bob that the Wazzas never ever beat the Dragons (he told me so)
1724912961362.png

Three Things - Rd 6 New
4Lp4bcO.png

ROUND 6

1. Losing to the Dragons (again) hits different when they're actually reasonably likeable and can post a bit now.
  2. AnUltimateRessie 's Last Player Standing is just 'The List' but with a point.
  3. I never knew there were so many rules for Ricks (no not Rucks, Ricks. Right Bonz?) in the Sweet FA.

1. I owe Tonga Bob an apology for doubting him. Sorry Bob
2. White Bread is the best bread
3. The view from the top of the ladder is pretty good, much like the view from the top of a rollercoaster

1. I owe Tonga Bob an apology for doubting him. Sorry Bob
2. White Bread is the best bread
3. The view from the top of the ladder is pretty good, much like the view from the top of a rollercoaster
We got a white bread supremacist here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back