Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Sin City Swamprats Vs Dragons FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Bill is at the funeral of an old High School friend in Manhattan.

They’re all standing in the graveyard gathering their thoughts after the coffin has been lowered, when Bill notices Jim, another old friend from his High School days.

Hello Jim” says Bill.

Hello buddy, it’s been a long time. How are you?” asks Jim.

Bill responds positively but he’s puzzled as to why Jim is carrying an attaché case at a funeral.

What’s in the case?” asks Bill.

Oh, this is a tool of my trade.” says Jim.

What do you mean? What sort of tool is it?” asks Bill.

It’s a high velocity rifle.” says Jim.

Now why would you need a high velocity rifle?” asks Bill.

“Because I’m a hitman.” says Jim.

Dream on! You’re yanking my chain, surely?” says Bill.

I’m serious” says Jim, “I make my living as a hitman. Take a look.

With that Jim opens the attaché case to show he does indeed have a high velocity rifle complete with telescopic sight and silencer.

Wow” says Bill, “Can I take a closer look at that?

Sure!” says Jim. With that he assembles the rifle, fits the telescopic sight and then passes it across to Bill.

Bill lifts the rifle to his shoulder and peers through the telescopic sight. “Wow! This is amazing. I can see everything so clearly.

Impressive, eh?” says Jim.

Yes sir. I can see right across Central Park. I can even see my own apartment on Central Park West.” says Bill. “Wait a minute I can see right through my bedroom window and I can see my wife’s having sex with my neighbour.

Really?” says Jim.

Yeah, really!” says Bill. “How much do you charge for a hit?

Well I charge $10,000 dollars per shot but with this telescopic sight I only ever need one shot to hit the target.” says Jim.

Right!” says Bill. “I’ll have two. I want you to shoot her right through the head and I want you to shoot him in the genitals.

So Jim takes the rifle, puts it so his shoulder, peers down the lens of the telescopic sight and carefully starts taking aim. However he then seems to take an age, as he starts waving the rifle barrel around and keeps adjusting the line of sight.

As he waits, Bill starts getting increasingly agitated as he thinks about what’s going on in his apartment.

What’s going on now?” he asks, clearly freaking out. “What are they doing? Why are you taking so long? Why are you hesitating?

Have patience my friend”, says Jim. “I’m trying to save you ten grand.
AA39607E-FE5D-48E4-B401-E411A812D736.gif

Captains do the the thing by the time or your mother-in laws will be staying with you indefinitely.

They’re all standing in the graveyard gathering their thoughts after the coffin has been lowered, when Bill notices Jim, another old friend from his High School days.

Hello Jim” says Bill.

Bill responds positively but he’s puzzled as to why Jim is carrying an attaché case at a funeral.

With that Jim opens the attaché case to show he does indeed have a high velocity rifle complete with telescopic sight and silencer.

Sure!” says Jim. With that he assembles the rifle, fits the telescopic sight and then passes it across to Bill.

Bill lifts the rifle to his shoulder and peers through the telescopic sight. “Wow! This is amazing. I can see everything so clearly.

Yes sir. I can see right across Central Park. I can even see my own apartment on Central Park West.” says Bill. “Wait a minute I can see right through my bedroom window and I can see my wife’s having sex with my neighbour.

Really?” says Jim.

Well I charge $10,000 dollars per shot but with this telescopic sight I only ever need one shot to hit the target.” says Jim.

Right!” says Bill. “I’ll have two. I want you to shoot her right through the head and I want you to shoot him in the genitals.

So Jim takes the rifle, puts it so his shoulder, peers down the lens of the telescopic sight and carefully starts taking aim. However he then seems to take an age, as he starts waving the rifle barrel around and keeps adjusting the line of sight.

As he waits, Bill starts getting increasingly agitated as he thinks about what’s going on in his apartment.

What’s going on now?” he asks, clearly freaking out. “What are they doing? Why are you taking so long? Why are you hesitating?

View attachment 1112251

Captains do the the thing by the time or your mother-in laws will be staying with you indefinitely.
My wife saw something on Facebook this morning. This guy goes into Walmart, seeking a turkey for Thanksgiving. He goes from freezer to freezer, looking for one big enough to suit his purposes, but can't find what he's looking for. So he approaches a staff member, and says, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"

The staff looks at him pan faced and says, "No sir - they're dead."

My wife saw something on Facebook this morning. This guy goes into Walmart, seeking a turkey for Thanksgiving. He goes from freezer to freezer, looking for one big enough to suit his purposes, but can't find what he's looking for. So he approaches a staff member, and says, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"

The staff looks at him pan faced and says, "No sir - they're dead."
Mate that’s rough, but let’s spare a thought for the many orphans around the world because their mother couldn’t afford the bigger turkey.

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption.
One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Amal. The other goes to a family in Spain. They name him Juan.
Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal.
He responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

7C3A5928-2269-4BF7-AE3B-E1EE9D820AC3.gif

Hello Jim” says Bill.

Really?” says Jim.

View attachment 1112251

Of COURSE philreich was the first to like that post!

Hey serial_thrilla, an old qootballer from years past named Cicero gave this solemn advice for people like Hatchy1992:

A team can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the stadium gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the home side. But the traitor moves among those within the stadium freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the corridors, heard in the very inner sanctum of the coach's office itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their guernsey, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all qootballers. He rots the soul of a club; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of an island; he infects the team's social club so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the carrier of the plague. You have unbarred the gates of Dragon Island to him.

This could be out ultimate downfall. Let us pray to the Dragongods for mercy.

Hey serial_thrilla, an old qootballer from years past named Cicero gave this solemn advice for people like Hatchy1992:

A team can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the stadium gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the home side. But the traitor moves among those within the stadium freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the corridors, heard in the very inner sanctum of the coach's office itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their guernsey, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all qootballers. He rots the soul of a club; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of an island; he infects the team's social club so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the carrier of the plague. You have unbarred the gates of Dragon Island to him.

Prays to my shrine of Ljp86 and Pie 4 Life

Alright Dragons, with the second round of the reverse fixtures we come across the Sin City Swamprats for the second time. The home of Dragon traitor Hatchy1992, in our previous meeting with the Rats in Round 2 we came out victorious by 10 points courtesy of a 4 goal haul to Blaze Storm. Let's see if we can repeat the dose to keep us in the hunt for a top 4 spot. Go Dragons! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Dragons!

Please be gentle. If our season was a racehorse, it would have plastic curtains around it.
Yeah we're in uncharted waters here - I reckon the last time we were outside the 8, Kojak still had hair. It feels weird!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Oh hey guys! didn't realise I was so popular still :p
keen for a fun week!

Yeah we're in uncharted waters here - I reckon the last time we were outside the 8, Kojak still had hair. It feels weird!!!!!!

Ant Bear's bar tab was only in four figures last time we weren't in the eight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Sin City Swamprats Vs Dragons FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back