Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC @The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Rats!

Some real quality posters there (Mostly Swans like BloodySwan GotTheGoodes sataris and Ticky009 ) but I guess philreich Raz and the ever beautiful serial_thrilla go alright as well ♥️

Greenery this is your last chance to respond :)
Throw him in the bin!
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

#delistgreenery

Dragons brethren time for us to rebound next week.

Simple solution should be just feed the ball to Bonz, another 4 goals with limited opportunities today, imagine the damage I could do <3

First step to success is easy though Greenery I have given you multiple opportunities over the last few days to respond (7 in fact!) and yet our captain has failed to step up.

T2B_ DragoDelph any objections to delisting him and bringing back serial_thrilla as captain?

Dragons brethren time for us to rebound next week.

Simple solution should be just feed the ball to Bonz, another 4 goals with limited opportunities today, imagine the damage I could do <3

First step to success is easy though Greenery I have given you multiple opportunities over the last few days to respond (7 in fact!) and yet our captain has failed to step up.

T2B_ DragoDelph any objections to delisting him and bringing back serial_thrilla as captain?
look at me threat GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Dragons. We gave it our best but our sluggish first half proved to be pivotal and left us with too much to do, despite being the better side in the second half of the game.

Some good games in there by a number of players with Drizzy, Pickitt, Bradesmaen, Pie 4 Life, Blaze Storm and freo84 all playing quite well on the day. Bonz kept things rolling up forward with four goals with Knifey Spoony kicked a couple to play a solid support role.

A disappointing result, but the next round represents another opportunity to bounce back!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

That's right folks, our beloved Hatchy1992 plays his 250th Dragons game today! Get around him!

It's perhaps fitting that he celebrates this milestone playing the Swamprats, a team he spent a season with and almost died of malnourishment. Nevertheless, the loyal Dragon came back quickly and we fed him a high calorie combination of Subway and KFC and got him back to the Super Soldier physique we all know and love.

Hatchy has had a fine qareer which no doubt was brought up during his 350th SFA milestone, but let's reiterate anyway and remind the Swamprats what they are up against.

5x winner of the, er Hatchy1992 medal (most goals)

View attachment 2090501
Pictured: Hatchy1992 awarding the Hatchy1992 medal to Hatchy1992

S28 Ljp86 Medallist (B&F)
S24 All-SFA Representative
S24 Fred Award (SFA most goals)
S24-S26 Dragons Captain
S34 Coach's MVP
Dragons FFC Life Membership (S34)
2x Premierships (S28, S32)

Congrats Hatchy1992 on a fine qareer in the Dragons jumper and a mighty fine one overall. We love you mate!

Chief A Swallow DJ75 Greenery Blaze Storm Ge3ks Pie 4 Life T2B_ Mooresome freo84 DragoDelph BringBackTheAnchor Hatchy1992 Purple Jesus Knifey Spoony VandoHawk Lbaddie29 Drizzy Bradesmaen HawkAussie Ligma Ljp86 Bonz Pickitt

Hatchy1992 Qareer Stats

TotalsAvg.League Rank
Games360 (250 Dragons)44th
HitOuts4861.3551st
Kicks25537.0942nd
Marks8712.4253rd
Handballs18815.2377th
Tackles4081.13114th
Frees For2270.63124th
Frees Agnst2560.7175th
Goals5761.609th
Behinds3380.9414th
Disposals443412.3256th
DreamTeam1940553.9041st

Well done to Hatchy1992 on playing 250 games for the Dragons. Congratulations on a mighty fine effort!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC @The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back