Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Are you enjoying the 6 matches 1 match thread setup

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's pork
That reminds me of the time I ate a whole ham thinking it was a small roast woolies chicken, I said to my mother 'This Chicken taste funny' and she then responded woth exactly what you said

That reminds me of the time I ate a whole ham thinking it was a small roast woolies chicken, I said to my mother 'This Chicken taste funny' and she then responded woth exactly what you said
Wtf even is this I'm losing the plot man

Apologies for the late posting of this “not the match thread” thread.

The Bombers are coming off two Sim inspired losses where they conceded huge starts to their opponents before storming home to a close loss.

Will history repeat or will someone allow the real random Sim to let the Bombers win?

Will the loss of co-Captain Metalcrusher shatter the fabric of this proud club? Can someone step up to fill the breach or will BLUEALLTHRU be able to carry the club on his broad shoulders?

Maybe it is the S31 Deestroy Medalist RobR finding his Grand Final form or multiple award winning Pugsley lift the struggling midfield that will make the difference, tune in to Tube Radio with Kilroy to find some clues.

So many questions, including who is their opponent. Have at it folks

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Back