Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Are you enjoying the 6 matches 1 match thread setup

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I too have an interest in this.

I was led to believe that it was a combination of posting and qooty performance.
3rd place in the Mobbs, 5th in the Beez.
Not one of the 20 named in the All Sweet.

Seems like that wasn't the criteria at all
Are you liked by many captains? That’s the most important criteria

Silly we're still waiting for threads, it's Rd 1.

Even I, at my most egomaniacal, eventually changed match threads to a Monday night release.

Does anybody else think Headless will be a bit mischievous and post the Round 3 match threads at a very humorous time?

:whistle:
I for one at surprised they’re not already up

As soon as the clock struck midnight last night and there was still no match threads, I officially lost all interest in the league, and it's going to take something special to bring it back.

Does anybody else think Headless will be a bit mischievous and post the Round 3 match threads at a very humorous time?

:whistle:
I am officially interested in the league again

Silly we're still waiting for threads, it's Rd 1.

Even I, at my most egomaniacal, eventually changed match threads to a Monday night release.
Coward. In my day threads didn't go up until the Thursday.*

*probably not true but there was a time when I posted and simmed everything myself so I'm sure you'll find a few weeks I was lazy.

I'm in Victoria :(
I had them ready for last night but NaturalDisaster asked to set a Tuesday precedence and doubled down on the Tuesday thing in this thread
They'll be up when I'm done with or find a gap during online orientation

I was just being a bit cheeky 🤭

We know whose orders you are following

*probably not true but there was a time when I posted and simmed everything myself so I'm sure you'll find a few weeks I was lazy.

The four blokes posting at the time would have been FURIOUS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear we used to have Wednesday morning matches at some point, or maybe Tuesday... it was definitely mid-week. Perhaps before your time as admin though?

I swear we used to have Wednesday morning matches at some point, or maybe Tuesday... it was definitely mid-week. Perhaps before your time as admin though?
I think that was EKA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Back