Event Season 35 Trade and Transfer Period

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time. ⏲️

For the most unmissable, unforgettable must-see, edge of your seat event of Season 35! 🥳

It's time for the S35 🎇🌟🧯TRADE AND TRANSFER PERIOD❤️‍🔥🧨🍰.

Will the Ophidian Old Boys extract maximum value for Bonz? 😹

Will two no-names get traded!? 💤

Will akkaps add to the endless list of clubs that he has played for? 🥓🥩🍖

Which rookie spammers will piss off the leadership group enough to warrant them being shipped off to another team!?🛳️

Which pokemon cards will be traded?💳

The EXCITEMENT can hardly be contained so don't miss the trade and transfer period which will go from now until the conclusion of Round 10. 🤗

4C) Trade & Transfers

A Trade or Transfer are two methods of in-season player movement that may occur in the Transfer Period specified by the Administrator.

Trades must be player/s for player/s, and the player/s must have been listed in a squad prior to the trade period. Both clubs and player/s must agree to the trade for it to take place. Trades must then be approved by the admin, and changes to the Squads must be noted in the Squad Submission thread. It is at this stage that the trade becomes official.

Transfers may take place where a player can be moved from one club to another with the agreement of both clubs and the player involved. A Transfer must then be approved by the admin, and changes to the Squads must be noted in the Squad Submission thread. It is at this stage that the transfer becomes official.

Once a player has moved clubs within the season through Trade or Transfer, they may not move clubs again until the following season through any means.

It's time. ⏲️

For the most unmissable, unforgettable must-see, edge of your seat event of Season 35! 🥳

Which rookie spammers will piss off the leadership group enough to warrant them being shipped off to another team!?🛳️

The EXCITEMENT can hardly be contained so don't miss the trade and transfer period which will go from now until the conclusion of Round 10. 🤗

At this rate I will just have to request a trade at the end of the season.

Both clubs who have enquired have asked if we can hold off so no one has to leave.

Both clubs who have enquired have asked if we can hold off so no one has to leave.
And once again the fatal flaw in the sfa trade period rears its ugly head.

I have a solution to potentially fix the Trade Period.

But that will be media being released tomorrow or Friday
What a thrill to look forward to.

I have set myself a calendar reminder.

I really thought the sandwich offers were going to get this done early tbf.

I could always add to the list of clubs I've played for as well, I mean, someone might be inter...oh, not really.

I s'pose it'll depend on how long it takes me to annoy the Phoenix enough for them to get rid of me. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time. ⏲️

I think these headlines will crack the social media algorithm and turn the Trade Period into a raging success!!!!!

It's time. ⏲️

Did you just copy this from your old MySpace account?

The Ophidian Old Boys Recruitment Department is very excited as we enter into the S35 Trade & Transfer Period.

To ensure clubs do not miss out on the opportunity of getting some grade 'A' pussy and in the interest of transparency and fairness, the following bids for Bonz have been tabled so far. If any other clubs are interested I suggest you move quickly as the clock is ticking.

1. BOMBERS
straight swap dudeintheswamp and Sky for Bonz
easy-gif1637226965905-gif.1627368

or Bombers Plan B
KohPhi straight swap for Bonz

or Bombers Plan C
Mrs Blu's sandwiches straight swap for Bonz
sandwich-630.gif

2. WONDERS
straight swap Brenton Davy for Bonz and their gratitude forever
1678689121704-png.1628083

There is also a SUPER TRADE DEAL on the table