Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

1712632541252.png

I was planning on recording an audio preview but it turns out talking is hard. In the interest of not holding up Sweet any longer I'll post a barebones thread now and hopefully get some audio up by tonight.

Good luck to both teams and have at it!

*Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time.

Well I guess……..heyyyyy!

The second best thing you guys threw away is here…. 😉

I hope you rolled out the red carpet for the best thing you threw away…your former captain….
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

How’s the Phoenix going anyway? Hawkes? Hawke birds? East sides? East Hawkes? heck! I can’t keep up!

Look! Whatever name you have finally decided on…. It won’t help you!

But good luck this season and this round

#fakebirds 😘😘

Well I guess……..heyyyyy!

The second best thing you guys threw away is here…. 😉

I hope you rolled out the red carpet for the best thing you threw away…your former captain….
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

How’s the Phoenix going anyway? Hawkes? Hawke birds? East sides? East Hawkes? *! I can’t keep up!

Look! Whatever name you have finally decided on…. It won’t help you!

But good luck this season and this round

#fakebirds 😘😘
1712636178521.png

Sorry, we didn't have time to get the carpet cleaners in before your untimely arrival.

My favourite Pie supporter, how's things going at the Hawks?
I would say it's going swimmingly, but we're not that kind of bird - maybe the next rebadge could be to the East Side Ducks (although that may be a bit quackers even for me).

I would say it's going swimmingly, but we're not that kind of bird - maybe the next rebadge could be to the East Side Ducks (although that may be a bit quackers even for me).
East Side Ducks has a ring to it, i like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah always liked the the rhyming slang - ****ed ducks works. :)
Don't get our feathers in a flap. An aggressive duck can do much more damage than its name suggests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back