Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

For The People Yes GIF by Kamala Harris

Wonders are going to clean house come Sunday.
Wonders have double-booked themselves this weekend playing Qootball AND house cleaning?
A MBD win is now a LOCK.

1721699338179.png

How funny is US politics tho, the last few weeks on twitter have been absolute gold.

We have been ordered by the Embassy not to comment about US politics.

Please direct any questions of this nature to an appropriate media spokesperson :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a 50/50 chance. Either it does or it doesn't.
Either way, the excitement in the air is so thick it is all consuming.

Can't you just feel it in your bones, p4p1??

Please direct any questions of this nature to an appropriate media
I wont get you put in the stocks, I don’t discuss politics online don’t worry!

Except to say I have been highly amused by some amazing hashtags and memes the last few weeks 🤭

Please direct any questions of this nature to an appropriate media spokesperson :)

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good afternoon all,

As sausageroll's media spokesperson, please direct any sausage related questions to me.

Please and thank you,
c2r

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good afternoon all,

As sausageroll's media spokesperson, please direct any sausage related questions to me.

Please and thank you,
c2r
Dear sossage, what are your EKA strategies this season?

I wont get you put in the stocks, I don’t discuss politics online don’t worry!

Except to say I have been highly amused by some amazing hashtags and memes the last few weeks 🤭
I haven't seen any of them over the past week or so. I thried to show my solidarity with the US by putting a bandage over my ear, but totally screwed it up. I've spent the whole time with bandages over my eyes.

I suddenly seem to fit in over here a lot more than I did previosly.

Wonders have double-booked themselves this weekend playing Qootball AND house cleaning?
A MBD win is now a LOCK.

View attachment 2056462
You seem to be under the illusion that we Wonders can't do both at the same time, no wonder you fail at domestic science.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good afternoon all,

Please and thank you,
c2r
Are you the keeper of the sauce?

1721700767832.png
23 July 2024

Dear sossage, what are your EKA strategies this season?

Thank you for your question.

sausageroll is committed to posting quality content on a regular basis which is to be shared between team threads, match threads and general media.

Sausageroll is committed to winning the EKA in accordance with our much publicised management strategies. We will continue to monitor and refine these strategies in response to Sweet FA events.

-END-

View attachment 2056483
23 July 2024

Thank you for your question.

sausageroll is committed to posting quality content on a regular basis which is to be shared between team threads, match threads and general media.

Sausageroll is committed to winning the EKA in accordance with our much publicised management strategies. We will continue to monitor and refine these strategies in response to Sweet FA events.

-END-
Hey cats can you please confirm whether sausageroll has put Wosh bin night reminder in the calendar again for Season 38 or will we be relying on the Wonders posting their Team Sheet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back