Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Raz. I hope you post 50 times per thread from here on out - break those shackles buddy!

under orders to not say anything that could be offencive but being an ASPY we dont know what is offencive most of the time. so basically have to remain silent moslty

But onwards and upwards.

View attachment 2139907

maybe I could sneak a little rat into the Tavern, if you want to come celebrate the win with us Raz
I dont like drinking RATS in my Fireball Whiskey.

IF you sterilise that cup i will come join the celebrations. Once back on this side of white line good sportsmen share a drink. a meat pie or two and maybe a few more drink.s then lots of dancing. and then ,................

Surely you must feel lighter Raz

Having damicky as a captain would be like using a tampon wrapped in barbed wire!

Yeah!! I said that! You suck damicky 😂
ok never had the need to use a tampon let alone one wrapped in barb wire.

One interesting story is i once had to go into pharmacy to buy my GF some Tampons as she was having cramps too much and couldnt leave the car.

Placed the packet in glove box and sadly broke up one week later.

Next GF wanted to know why i had a tampon box in my Glove box.

Gee trust !

not good when all i do is be loyal and the captain wants me gone.

Thanks all

Enjoy the SIM

View attachment 2139915

What kind of response is that, to fellow team mate!

Mrs Turbo invited Raz to her Tavern to celebrate The OOB’s win

I responded by saying that Raz has my blessing to join The OOBs

It made sense to me that a Rat wouldn’t want to celebrate his own Team losing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you must feel lighter Raz

Having damicky as a captain would be like using a tampon wrapped in barbed wire!

Yeah!! I said that! You suck damicky 😂

Go Away Reaction GIF

You may need witness protection.
A few weeks ago, a mate sent me a text, "My wife was just telling me about the bloke who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan - she told me that his name was John Hinckley. I replied, 'I know him - he's the second most hated Hinckley on the planet.'" 🤣

Mrs Turbo invited Raz to her Tavern to celebrate The OOB’s win

I responded by saying that Raz has my blessing to join The OOBs

It made sense to me that a Rat wouldn’t want to celebrate his own Team losing
We were actually going to hoist him high and drink a toast to his goal for the Swamprats. We're good like that.

Oh well.

under orders to not say anything that could be offencive but being an ASPY we dont know what is offencive most of the time. so basically have to remain silent moslty

But onwards and upwards.
are you going to another team next season?

DemurePrincess is rebuilding the Bomber Babes and I know she will look after you and let you breath your dragon fire

We were actually going to hoist him high and drink a toast to his goal for the Swamprats. We're good like that.

Oh well.
Yes good to be aprpeciated. makes the game so much more enjoyable and improves performances

LEts got OOBs. lets party like its 2024 ....

"The sky was all purple ...."

are you going to another team next season?

DemurePrincess is rebuilding the Bomber Babes and I know she will look after you and let you breath your dragon fire
If they kick me out i go.

I loyal and never choose to leave if i get played .

But no other team has shown interest. so i guess i will live in the swamp.

If they kick me out i go.

I loyal and never choose to leave if i get played .

But no other team has shown interest. so i guess i will live in the swamp.
when you join you don't have a clue what team fits your style of banter,
now you have done some time you are getting a feel for that!

you are a good fun poster who can do well in the fantasy space, you just need to find your tribe................

so DemurePrincess and the new Baghdad Bombers seems a good fit, if she asks then give it some real consideration before you pull the plug

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back