Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

27WON8c4b031cdc42d77d.png 27SCS807d2317babda465.png
Last time they met: Season 25, Round 13
It was neck-and-neck between the Swamprats and the Wonders for the first half of footy, neither team was giving an inch, it was a great game to watch for all those involved in the stands. Well, until the 3rd quarter happened and Sin City suddenly found themselves to be ahead by nearly 40 points. Not even the Swamprats scoring only 1 goal to finish the match could West Coast get back into the game as Wojcinski was given the 3 votes for their efforts in the Wonders loss while Ant Bear and philreich were deemed the best players amongst the winners.

What I want to talk about though is soccer, specifically South American soccer. I wanna talk about a team that is close to GremioPower, or at least I think Bolivia is close to GremioPower. South American likes soccer, so much that 6 out of the 10 countries go straight into the World Cup now; such is the strength of that confederation. When over half of the available teams are given automatic spots, you know there’s some good quality soccer being played there. Of course, there are exceptions like Venezuela but they’ve always liked Baseball more, Paraguay is a teeny, tiny, little country and both the French and normal Guyanas play with the Northern lot.

Bolivia, on the other hand, has no excuse. Bolivia just sucks at soccer when compared to their neighbours, best shown when you see that Bolivia hasn’t qualified for a World Cup since 1994 nor have they won more than 4 games during qualification. This cycle, however, has seen Bolivia already match those figures even though we've only just reached the halfway mark of qualifying, not to mention how Chile is at the bottom of the ladder. Could we see easy beats Bolivia reach the World Cup after all these years? Could we truly see a country that isn't the usual suspects make it out of the South American confederation? Could this be a metaphor for something in your life that I have no idea about?

Anyhow, AnUltimateRessie damicky Make sure that the teamsheet is correct and posted before Friday at 3 am AEDT.​
[/CENTER]

My, how time crawls!

My cats still haven't finished tormenting their stash of Rats from when we last played.

cat fight GIF

View attachment 2141596View attachment 2141597
Last time they met: Season 25, Round 13
It was neck-and-neck between the Swamprats and the Wonders for the first half of footy, neither team was giving an inch, it was a great game to watch for all those involved in the stands. Well, until the 3rd quarter happened and Sin City suddenly found themselves to be ahead by nearly 40 points. Not even the Swamprats scoring only 1 goal to finish the match could West Coast get back into the game as Wojcinski was given the 3 votes for their efforts in the Wonders loss while Ant Bear and philreich were deemed the best players amongst the winners.

What I want to talk about though is soccer, specifically South American soccer. I wanna talk about a team that is close to GremioPower, or at least I think Bolivia is close to GremioPower. South American likes soccer, so much that 6 out of the 10 countries go straight into the World Cup now; such is the strength of that confederation. When over half of the available teams are given automatic spots, you know there’s some good quality soccer being played there. Of course, there are exceptions like Venezuela but they’ve always liked Baseball more, Paraguay is a teeny, tiny, little country and both the French and normal Guyanas play with the Northern lot.

Bolivia, on the other hand, has no excuse. Bolivia just sucks at soccer when compared to their neighbours, best shown when you see that Bolivia hasn’t qualified for a World Cup since 1994 nor have they won more than 4 games during qualification. This cycle, however, has seen Bolivia already match those figures even though we've only just reached the halfway mark of qualifying, not to mention how Chile is at the bottom of the ladder. Could we see easy beats Bolivia reach the World Cup after all these years? Could we truly see a country that isn't the usual suspects make it out of the South American confederation? Could this be a metaphor for something in your life that I have no idea about?

Anyhow, AnUltimateRessie damicky Make sure that the teamsheet is correct and posted before Friday at 3 am AEDT.​
[/CENTER]

That is an unusual OP:

Vine Wtf GIF

What have the Bombardieres got up their sleaves for their Bye Grav ?
There is something cooking, which if comes to fruition will surprise in a good way, all in SFA. Hopefully will be unleashed today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back