Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't believe everything you read on the internet as they say

Upon checking, it was round 4.

Very good, carry on.. 😌
How about that AnUltimateRessie? Round 4!

Pretty bloody even spread of teams between drinks don't you think?
Round 4Sin City Swamprats
Round 5Coney Island Warriors
Round 6Fighting Furies
Round 7Ophidian Old Boys
Round 8Gumbies FFC
Round 9Dragons FFC
Round 10Roys FFC
Round 11Baghdad Bombers
Round 12East Side Hawks
Round 13Sin City Swamprats

How about that AnUltimateRessie? Round 4!

Pretty bloody even spread of teams between drinks don't you think?
Round 4Sin City Swamprats
Round 5Coney Island Warriors
Round 6Fighting Furies
Round 7Ophidian Old Boys
Round 8Gumbies FFC
Round 9Dragons FFC
Round 10Roys FFC
Round 11Baghdad Bombers
Round 12East Side Hawks
Round 13Sin City Swamprats
i wasnt complaining, my brother!!!!!

geez, I can't believe your captains have put you on a posting cap again! Make sure you also make the quota!
Just for clarification
My limit is to protect the team .
My posts seem to sometimes cause people to take offence and they either Report me for that, or take to Personal Belittling of me in real life not just as a Qooty Player.

So to avoid these situations i post little. Because if i get involved too much it increases the likelihood of offending others without it ever being my intent.

So the blame is not on the Captains it is on me for not being able to post funny witty comments and GIFs/ Memes that encourgage friendly interactions. My posts seem to open the door to some people to want to put me in my place or lead to being reported to Mods/ Admins

So enjoy the QOOTY.

I will be around

Just for clarification
My limit is to protect the team .
My posts seem to sometimes cause people to take offence and they either Report me for that, or take to Personal Belittling of me in real life not just as a Qooty Player.

So to avoid these situations i post little. Because if i get involved too much it increases the likelihood of offending others without it ever being my intent.

So the blame is not on the Captains it is on me for not being able to post funny witty comments and GIFs/ Memes that encourgage friendly interactions. My posts seem to open the door to some people to want to put me in my place or lead to being reported to Mods/ Admins

So enjoy the QOOTY.

I will be around
hahahaha is that what they are telling you?

mouse trap GIF

Hii All 👋👋

Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

Feeling like I'm having a bad case of deja vu.

Feels like we already played this team recently.
Yes we are playing them again when we haven't played the Bears or the Royals once yet. Clarke does have a strange sense of humour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we are playing them again when we haven't played the Bears or the Royals once yet. Clarke does have a strange sense of humour.
I'd be happy if we played neither of those teams tbh.

We would let you post what you like at the Wonders mate!
You would need to speak to other teams about not taking offence at my posts and ensure mods/admins don’t respond to that .

Don’t think that possible as people have low tolerance of mental disease .

So until I get assurances I don’t get banned or sanctioned for posting of something that someone takes offence to but was never my intent to cause offence . I will stick to just playing qooty and little bantering

Don’t put the blame on just the captains of swamp rats .

If mental illness can’t be included in sfa then that ok . It can’t be all inclusive for all of it causes issues

You would need to speak to other teams about not taking offence at my posts and ensure mods/admins don’t respond to that .

Don’t think that possible as people have low tolerance of mental disease .

So until I get assurances I don’t get banned or sanctioned for posting of something that someone takes offence to but was never my intent to cause offence . I will stick to just playing qooty and little bantering

Don’t put the blame on just the captains of swamp rats .

If mental illness can’t be included in sfa then that ok . It can’t be all inclusive for all of it causes issues
just dont say bad things to good people only say bad things to bad people and never good things to anyone

We don't play the Gumbies for the first time until the final round - very weird draw!!!
Is it? That’s pretty common.

Have a look at the other match ups.

Simply, the repeat matches (such as this) have been brought forward a few rounds and 11th and 12th team match ups are extended to the last few rounds. There are other factors in this that need to be considered but this achieves byes being spread out as much as they can as well as match ups not being too close together.

Also, I’ll add you to the list of people who are confused by simple draw mechanics 😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back