Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders are aiming for Badger from "Wind in the Willows" in the next player draft.

Mole, Ratty, and Mr. Toad are all known to be wanting to end up at the Swamprats.

the wind in the willows GIF by Warner Archive

Wonders are aiming for Badger from "Wind in the Willows" in the next player draft.

Mole, Ratty, and Mr. Toad are all known to be wanting to end up at the Swamprats.

1729048191831.gif

You're more likely to end up with Badger from Farthing Wood.

1729052850142.jpeg

Will me and any of my Wonderful 4 legged mates get disciplined for dressing up and/or moving like Raygun at a Wonders social event this week?

Dance Dancing GIF by DevX Art
Dance Dog GIF by EsZ  Giphy World
200.gif

You do know it's not Halloween until the week after next don't you?

And I agree that they woulld be mad to fine Toby Greene that would show a complete lack of any humour and being un-Australian (hee hee).
It was a private party and I blame whomvever took the blow-up doll as a partner..
I think we have just identified the mass costume for this years Halloween though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The opposite. I've been given a contract termination after my poor goal-kicking last game.
It's not like you stood out in the team as the worst though...the sim has been mean to all of us equally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats at the Colosseum [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back